Chapter 385: Pretending

"Yes." Gu Mian went there quickly.

  "I'm afraid that Zhang Yingzi will not be able to come out until Old Man Zhang gets better this time." Li Mumu guessed, "Zhang Yingzi is a liar. If the Saint suspects that Old Man Zhang is not suffering from an acute illness but is poisoned, and thinks of Su Zhier's prediction about him, then the Saint should think that the poison that Old Man Zhang was poisoned with may also be his."

  Gu Shangqing nodded, "We have guessed before that if Old Man Zhang really poisoned someone instead of suffering from an acute illness, the other party chose Old Man Zhang and used such an expensive poison on an ordinary citizen like him in order to test the effect of the poison."

  "Ordinary people don't know any dignitaries, so they don't have the opportunity to ask the imperial physician for treatment." Gu Shangqing said, "But Old Man Zhang is different. He now has enough money to seek medical treatment. If the folk doctors can't help him, he can come to the capital to seek our help."

  Gu Shangqing recalled, "As soon as Zhang Yingzi met him, he wanted to ask the imperial physician for treatment."

  When Li Mumu brought Doctor Li with her at the beginning, Zhang Yingzi complained to Li Mumu that she did not invite a royal physician for Old Man Zhang.

  "But we have to be careful. Now we seem to have directly determined that Old Man Zhang was poisoned." Li Mumu reminded Gu Shangqing, "But this is just our guess and we can't make a conclusion based on this. Besides, Zhang Yingzi wanted the imperial physician to treat him because the folk doctors couldn't help, so they could only rely on us to find an imperial physician for Old Man Zhang."

  Gu Shangqing nodded, "It's just that the Saint probably also had this guess, which is why he asked the Queen to summon Zhang Yingzi."

  Li Mumu nodded.

  Thinking of Zhang Yingzi's proud and smug look when she left, Li Mumu sighed and said, "I hope she can be careful with her words and actions in the palace and not get herself into trouble."

  The people in the palace are not so good-tempered.

  As he was talking, Chief Butler Yao came over and said, "General, Madam."

  "Manager Yao, from today on, strictly manage the servants in the mansion and don't let them come into contact with people outside the mansion." Li Mumu said, "Before Old Man Zhang recovers from his illness, it is strictly forbidden for anyone in the mansion to call the errand shop, and it is also strictly forbidden for people in the mansion to leave the mansion at will."

  "If you need to buy something, you need to register with you. You also need to register with you when you go out and when you come back. You also need to register with you in person when you come back." Li Mumu said, "Ask the concierge to check and register with you once. When you go out, you need to register with the concierge once. When you come back, you need to register with the concierge once and with you once."

  "Make sure the handwriting on your register is the same as the one registered with the concierge." Li Mumu thought carefully and said, "Tell the concierge to be more careful. Don't let someone go just because they are wearing similar clothes and body shapes without seeing their faces clearly."

  "Also, as for the shopping, Manager Yao, you should select a few trustworthy people to do it during this period. Or ask someone to go with you, don't let him go alone." Li Mumu said, "If he goes alone, he won't be able to tell where he went and who he met."

  "Yes." Yao Xingcai responded.

  "During the period when Old Man Zhang is getting better, you have to take care of the mansion more." Li Mumu said, "Especially the time when Old Man Zhang is getting better, which is very critical. Don't let any trace of Old Man Zhang's condition be leaked."