Chapter 362: Discussion

Li Mumu's eyes lit up with joy, "That's great, it means that His Royal Highness the Crown Prince cares about you. Otherwise, how could he think of you in everything."

  Li Zhiyin smiled and nodded, then sighed, "If he wasn't the prince, that would be even better."

  "You have to try your best." Li Mumu whispered, "It is not up to him to decide whether you are the crown prince or not. But what will happen between the two of you is up to you to decide."

  Li Zhiyin nodded and said, "You didn't come here just to give me these, did you?"

  "I've been busy these days. I finally finished my work yesterday, but I always feel like I missed something." Li Mumu said, "I couldn't sleep at night, and finally remembered what I forgot."

  "Has General Li ever told you about Su Zhier's prophecy?" Li Mumu asked.

  Li Zhiyin was slightly startled, and then heard Li Mumu say: "It is about the prophecy of the Saint, the Crown Prince, the First Prince, and the Third Prince."

  Li Zhiyin nodded solemnly.

  "My husband went to the Turks before, and was afraid that he would never come back, so he told me about this matter and told me that if it really happened, he asked me to take my family and hide as far away as possible and not to get involved in the turmoil in the capital." Li Mumu said.

  "You were not the Crown Princess at that time. But now that you are the Crown Princess, this matter is related to you. If it really happens, you can't escape." Li Mumu said, "I also thought that General Li would definitely not tell you before and drag you into it for no reason. But since you are in such an identity now, with General Li's love for you, he must have told you."

  "I came here to tell you, don't take Su Zhier's words lightly. When it comes to yourself, it's better to believe it." Li Mumu said, "I think the saint should think the same way."

  Li Zhiyin nodded, "Don't worry, I've been paying attention to this matter since I found out about it."

  "I dare not let the prince know that I know about this, otherwise he will definitely implicate my grandfather." Li Zhiyin said, "Only the saint can believe this matter. Only he, the third prince and the prince know about it."

  In the eyes of the saint, even the eldest prince did not know.

  But the Third Prince has a good relationship with the Crown Prince, so the Third Prince should talk to the Crown Prince.

  The sage called the prince over and told him about the matter.

  The Crown Prince did not hide what the Third Prince had already told him.

  The prince didn't dare to gamble. With a saint's temperament, how could he not think of this? It was better to tell the truth.

  Otherwise it will arouse the suspicion of the saint.

  As for whether the eldest prince also knew about this matter, it is unknown whether the saint knew about it.

  "Since I entered the Eastern Palace, I have often had the opportunity to visit the Empress and the Saint. I have tested the Empress and found that the Saint is in good health."

  "Ever since the Saint learned of Su Zhier's prediction, he has paid more attention to his health, asking the imperial physician to check his pulse every day, and he has been more attentive and careful about his diet than before." Li Zhiyin said, "I haven't seen the prince visit the Saint more frequently than before."