Chapter 372: Lure the Snake Out of its Hole

"You are in charge of this side of the palace. The Imperial Kitchen, the Imperial Food Bureau, and everyone involved in this matter should keep a record. As long as someone other than these people knows about it, find out who leaked it. Also, in the next three months, see if there are any unusual movements by people in the palace." said the sage.

  "Yes." Pan Lun said.

  The prince went back to the East Palace and did not tell Li Zhiyin about his plan. He only said that the emperor was not in a hurry and decided to invite the harem, ministers and families to the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet three months later. At that time, he would let Li Mumu hand the recipe of the skewers to the imperial chef, who would make it for everyone to taste.

  This excuse is actually not that clever.

  Except for those in the harem, everyone else lives outside the palace. If they wanted to eat, they would have already eaten it during these three months, so it doesn't count as a taste of novelty.

  Besides, Li Zhiyin knew the inside story, so he knew immediately that it was to lure out the person who wanted to harm the saint.

  It seems that not only the prince, but even the saint took Su Zhier's prediction seriously.

  This way, Li Zhiyin felt more relieved.

  Su Zhier's prediction should be something that would happen when the Saint and the Prince were not prepared.

  If the Saint and the Crown Prince were on guard now, and if he wanted to succeed under their noses, there would be no need to cause infighting among the princes. He could ascend the throne directly. Why bother with so much trouble?

  "Do you want me to go and talk to Madam Gu?" Li Zhiyin asked.

  "Okay, it's a little late today, you can call Madam Gu over tomorrow." The prince paused and said, "Why not call General Gu as well. I will discuss some things with General Gu, and you can go and explain this to Madam Gu."

  "good."

  On the second day, Li Zhiyin called Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu to come to the Eastern Palace together.

  The prince asked Gu Shangqing to go to the study to talk alone, probably about the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet.

  Li Zhiyin didn't know whether the prince would tell Gu Shangqing about this.

  But Li Mumu told her that Gu Shangqing already knew about it, so Gu Shangqing would be very cautious during the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet.

  Li Zhiyin told Li Mumu exactly what the prince had said.

  Li Mumu immediately understood the intentions of the saint and the prince.

  "I understand." Li Mumu whispered.

  What shocked her even more was that the saint had set the time for the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet.

  Gu Shangqing told her that Su Zhier had told him, General Shang and General Li the prophecy, but Gu Shangqing did not mention the specific time point.

  Li Mumu had read the original novel before she knew that the saint had suddenly fallen ill after the Mid-Autumn Festival.

  And if Gu Shangqing knew the time, he would not tell her differently.

  So Gu Shangqing should not know.

  But do saints know?

  Li Mumu asked Li Zhiyin, "When Su Zhier told the Third Prince about this incident, did she mention when it happened?"