Chapter 365: Grilled Skewers

Most of the people who came to receive us were noble ladies.

  Massage cannot be done every day, so we can only accommodate two people at most a day, which is enough.

  After the massage, Mrs. Liu felt refreshed.

  Madam Liu called the maid she had brought with her and wanted her to go and see if Liu Hanlin had finished his shift.

  Upon hearing this, the waitress who was taking a nap said, "Madam, let me ask you something. Are you going to Gu's for a snack later?"

  "Yes." Madam Liu still likes the waitresses at Wangyou Xiaojie very much. She knows when to advance and retreat. "Isn't today the first day that Gu's Snacks and Wangyou Xiaojie sell skewers? My parents and son want to try it, but they can't have it here. So we made an appointment to go to Gu's Snacks."

  "Just looking at the time, my master may not be off duty. It would be a bit conspicuous if I go there with my maid." Mrs. Liu said.

  "If you don't mind, Madam, we can arrange for the waiter to reserve a seat at Gu's snack bar. When we see Lord Liu has left, we will come back and invite you over." said the waitress.

  "Do you have employees in your shop?" Mrs. Liu thought that all the people in Wangyou's nap shop were women.

  "For example, the goods are too heavy to carry, so we really have no way to do it. Also, it's not safe for women to watch the store at night, so we hired two guys to guard the store." The waitress explained, "But they don't come out at ordinary times. They work part-time in the errand shop. They only come to deliver goods and count the warehouse before the store opens in the morning. After the store closes at night, they go to the hut in the backyard to rest and watch the store."

  "By doing two jobs, I can earn more money without interfering with each other," the waitress explained.

  "That's great. I'd like to trouble you guys to help me save a seat." Madam Liu said, "How much does it cost?"

  The waitress shook her head. "You are a guest of our shop, so you don't need to pay. Just relax and have a cup of tea here."

  Mrs. Liu didn't expect that the service at Wangyou Xiaoxi would be so good. They could even help customers solve problems outside the store free of charge.

  Mrs. Liu had also been to Shiweilou, the largest restaurant in Beijing.

  However, Liu Hanlin was only a fourth-rank official, which was not very impressive in the capital.

  When I went to Shiweilou, the waiters there were also enthusiastic and hardworking, but if there were people with higher positions and status, they would definitely be more attentive.

  It's easy to compare.

  But in the forgetfulness rest,

  Mrs. Liu had never encountered such a situation before.

  Even for guests on the first floor, the waitresses served them with the same attitude as those on the second and third floors.

  It's just that the guests on the second and third floors spend more money and receive more extra services accordingly.

  For example, you can get fruit tea and snacks for free, and the waitress can also arrange for the waiter to help you reserve a seat in other shops.

  Mrs. Liu didn't know whether the guests on the first floor could enjoy the second kind, but for the first kind, Mrs. Liu thought that since the guests spent more money, it was reasonable to give them some extra gifts.