Chapter 392: Propaganda

This is not a lie.

  It is something that the royal family would eat.

  It is also cheap, and ordinary people can also eat the food that the saints and goddesses eat.

  It's such a waste to leave such good publicity unused.

  But don't use it rashly.

  After all, this was in ancient times, and it's not like in modern times where one can just take advantage of the popularity.

  If I fail here, I might not be beheaded, but I'm afraid I'll lose my favor.

  Li Mumu thought about it and decided to ask Li Zhiyin.

  So the prince returned to the East Palace. When Li Zhiyin came to ask the prince, the prince couldn't help but twitch his lips twice.

  Li Zhiyin suppressed her laughter and said, "Mumu's point is that the Mid-Autumn Festival dinner will use Gu's snacks' grilled skewers. This is a fact. She is not lying by using this promotion."

  "So she asked me to ask His Highness if she can use this selling point as a promotion?" Li Zhiyin asked, "Will it interfere with the Saint and His Highness's business?"

  "That's not a problem." The prince pinched his eyes, "Anyway, this matter is no secret in the palace. Everyone in the palace knows that the Gu family's barbecued skewers will be used for the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet."

  It's no secret that Li Mumu's skewers are used for the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet.

  What was kept secret was which ingredients were needed, what materials were used, and whether Li Mumu brought them into the palace or prepared them herself in the palace.

  Because you always have to leak some information to the other party so that they can take action and reveal their true colors.

  If the secret is kept too well, how would the other party have the space to act?

  "It's this Madam Gu..." the prince said helplessly, "She really has a business mind."

  Hasn't even the royal family become her living signboard?

  If the royal family eats what the common people can afford, then her shop will be demolished to the ground.

  Li Zhiyin smiled and said, "If it doesn't matter, it would be good to let the people know that the royal family also eats the same food as them, and not all delicacies from land and sea as they think."

  "There is a feeling..." Li Zhiyin said, "of sharing joy with the people."

  "That's good indeed." The prince nodded with a smile, "But I can't agree to this matter on your behalf. I will talk to my father about it tomorrow."

  The reason why the prince can sit firmly on the throne of prince is not only because of his close relationship with the sage, but also because the prince never makes decisions on his own and always reports everything to the sage.

  This made the sage feel that he was still very important and that the prince had not interfered in his duties.

  Even though what the prince did was of great merit, it was also because of the instructions of the saint.

  There is no rush for Li Mumu's matter, so the prince does not need to go to the saint immediately.

  On the second day, the prince went to court, and after the court session, he told the emperor about Li Mumu's request.