Chapter 337: Witness

"Even if others give us money to let us frame them, it is because of them that others come to us. That is equivalent to them giving us money, which is equivalent to them being filial to us. What's wrong with us accepting the money?" Li's mother said righteously.

  Everyone present was shocked by Li's mother's fallacy.

  Mother Li is such a talented person!

  This reason is also a blessing.

  Those who came to bribe them did so because of Li Mumu and gave them money.

  If they accept the money, does that mean Li Mumu is being filial to them?

  It's a pity that Li's mother could come up with such a reason!

  "Wait, by saying this, she is admitting that it was Su Zhier who bribed them to frame Madam Gu, right?" Someone discovered the key to Li's mother's words.

  "Yes! She admitted it!"

  "Sure enough, Su Zhier came here just to frame Madam Gu."

  "How shameless! As a Daxi person, you went to the Turks and came back to frame our Daxi people."

  Everyone was chattering at the same time.

  Su Zhier's expression changed again and again.

  What's wrong with this Li's mother!

  "Even if it's just forbearance, can a person's personality change so much?" Su Zhi'er was unwilling to accept it, and hurriedly spoke up to change the topic. "Okay, even if it's true that she was so forbearing that her personality changed so much. Then since Li Mumu was treated so harshly at her mother's house, how could she have the conditions to study and learn to read?"

  "Li Mumu claimed that there was a scholar in the village, and whenever he was reading, she would secretly run over to learn from him, so she could read and write." Su Zhier said, "But, how can reading be so easy? In the process of reading and learning, there are many things you don't know. Since Li Mumu learned secretly, how could she learn it? She has no one to ask when she doesn't understand something!"

  "And I've asked someone to check, there aren't any so-called scholars in Li Mumu's village!" Su Zhier thought to herself, Li Mumu would never be able to refute this!

  Su Zhier also found it strange, as she had clearly discussed it with Li's father and mother before.

  Let them identify that the current Li Mumu is not the previous Li Mumu.

  This proves that Li Mumu's personality before and after is completely different, and it is impossible that they are the same person.

  But Li's father and mother came, and they did not say anything about Li Mumu.

  Good words.

  But just because of their words, it was proved that Li Mumu's personality was different before and after. It was not that her inner core had changed, but that Li Mumu chose to endure when she was at her mother's house.

  Su Zhier's plan was disrupted again.

  What on earth is going on with Mr. and Mrs. Li!

  If you say that they were not good to Li Mumu, they actually testified for Li Mumu.

  But if you say that they are nice to Li Mumu, they don't have anything good to say to Li Mumu.

  It doesn't look like he was bribed by Li Mumu in advance.