Chapter 334: First Move

Yao Xingcai hurriedly followed behind Li Mumu and reminded her with some concern, "Madam, the Second Prince and Su Zhier may have come prepared this time."

  "I know." Li Mumu said.

  Yao Xingcai continued, "Gu Lu, who I sent to pick him up, wrote back to me, saying that he would arrive in the next two days. I wonder if he will arrive today."

  "It depends on luck." Li Mumu said, "If I'm lucky, maybe I can get there today."

  Li Mumu suddenly stopped and turned to ask Yao Xingcai, "Has Butler Yao ever doubted me?"

  Yao Xingcai bowed to Li Mumu and said, "When I knew Madam, she was Madam. In my heart, she is Madam."

  Yao Xingcai's words were a bit confusing, but Li Mumu understood.

  Even though Butler Yao had doubts, he didn't think it mattered. Ever since he knew Li Mumu, she has been the Li Mumu of today.

  He didn't know what Li Mumu was like in the past, nor did he care.

  Anyway, Li Mumu is doing well now.

  This is exactly what Yao Xingcai thought.

  Li Mumu smiled and said, "Thank you."

  Yao Xingcai hurriedly bowed and said, "I don't deserve it."

  Su Zhier, the Second Prince and others were waiting outside, but Gu Shangqing did not let them into the house.

  Su Zhier was not in a hurry either.

  Anyway, the so-called bad smell is all made up.

  She also didn't care whether there was really anything bad in Gu's house.

  All she wanted to do was point out that Li Mumu was possessed by something bad

  It would be better not to go in. Just point it out at the gate so that people passing by on the street can hear that Li Mumu is a person possessed by a female ghost.

  Let everyone know that Li Mumu is dirty and that Li Mumu is not a normal person at all.

  "Husband." Li Mumu and Yao Xingcai came out and saw Gu Shangqing standing at the door, so they called out.

  Gu Shangqing hurried to stand beside Li Mumu.

  When Su Zhier heard Li Mumu calling her husband, her eyebrows twitched. It's been a long time since I heard such a name.

  The Turks do not call it that.

  When Su Zhier heard Li Mumu calling him like that, she thought of Gu Shangqing, whom she had called like that in her previous life, and her expression was immediately filled with nostalgia.

  And Li Mumu...

  The name made her feel extremely irritating.

  Looking at Li Mumu and Gu Shangqing standing together, they were such a perfect match, which made them even more annoying in Su Zhier's eyes.

  Li Mumu looked at the Second Prince and Su Zhier and raised her eyebrows.

  Does Su Zhier think she can fool anyone by wearing a veil?

  Even Yao Xingcai recognized her at a glance, but Su Zhier was still pretending.

  Li Mumu said softly to Gu Shangqing: "Since the Second Prince of Turkic and the Saintess have arrived, why don't you invite them into the house? It's a bit rude to keep them outside."