Chapter 305: Momentum

You can move at a slower speed, but you must not stop.

  Yingzi is also a person who can endure hardships. After all, life in the mountain village does not give her the opportunity to live a life of luxury.

  However, old man Zhang still loves his daughter very much and never lets her do any heavy work.

  I have tried my best to pamper Yingzi under the limited conditions available.

  But now, from the time we set out from home until now when the moon is high in the sky, the team has shown no intention of stopping.

  Yingzi had no objection to eating dry biscuits.

  She doesn't usually eat very well.

  But after sitting on the horse for so long, he maintained the same posture.

  Yingzi felt that both of her legs were so stiff and painful, and her butt was becoming more and more uncomfortable the more she sat.

  "When are we going to rest?" Yingzi asked behind Li Mumu.

  "We won't rest and will get to Wuwei as soon as possible." Li Mumu said calmly.

  She was more tired than Yingzi. She had been working non-stop in order to reach the mountain village as soon as possible.

  I rushed to Wuwei today and haven't slept for two nights.

  "Have you ever thought about that young man's health? He can't live like this without rest?" Yingzi said dissatisfiedly.

  "Rest? Here?" Li Mumu said, "It's better not to rest."

  "You underestimated my husband's willpower." Li Mumu said, "He was so seriously injured, but he managed to come back. He can also make it through this moment."

  "General Gu has suffered numerous injuries, both major and minor, and he has been on the road with injuries like this many times." Zhao Zhengxiang said, "Miss Zhang, you really underestimated General Gu."

  Gu Shangqing has been in a coma, and Zhang Yingzi has no chance to get to know more about Gu Shangqing. Her liking for him now is nothing more than liking his face, but she knows nothing about Gu Shangqing as a person.

  "Miss, please hold on a little longer. The person General Zhao sent to arrange the carriage should be on the way here now." Li Mumu said.

  An unknown soldier behind him muttered in dissatisfaction, "Why are you even more pretentious than those ladies?"

  "That's right, Madam Gu didn't even complain of being tired." Someone said, "She has been traveling for a long time."

  "Be quiet! Don't learn from that chatterbox!" Zhao Zhengxiang said.

  Yingzi's face turned red after being told that and she sat behind Li Mumu without saying anything.

  If Li Mumu can do it, she can do it too.

  When the morning light was about to fall, I heard the sound of a carriage approaching.

  Immediately afterwards, a small dot was seen approaching in the distance.

  Gradually it became clear.

  The soldiers sent by Zhao Zhengxiang returned in a horse-drawn carriage.

  When the carriage stopped nearby, Zhao Zhengxiang and the soldiers moved Gu Shangqing onto the carriage.

  The carriage is also covered with soft cushions, which is very thoughtful.