Chapter 397: Guard

"Yes." Pan Lunchi lowered her head.

  "Also, arrange two secret guards to replace the maid who is guarding Zhang Yingzi." The saint added, "Watch her day and night, and never let her contact anyone."

  "If she refuses to settle ..." The sage whispered coldly, "Then kill it directly."

  According to the thoughts of the saints, Zhang Yingzi has played the role of Zhang Yingzi.

  Are you simply being used by someone, or are you aware of the other party's purpose and still participating in it?

  He also didn't want to alert the enemy by making any rash move on Zhang Yingzi.

  But if Zhang Yingzi is restless and insists on alerting the enemy, then we will quietly get rid of Zhang Yingzi.

  "Yes." The secret guard replied.

  Zhang Yingzi did not notice anything unusual at first, and since she came back from the palace last time, the supervision over her had obviously been much less strict.

  Although the diet was not good, at least she could walk around in Ciyuan Temple, instead of going.

  Therefore, Zhang Yingzi was in a pretty good mood.

  However, after Zhao Xia gave her the size of her size, Zhang Yingzi felt that the sun was good outside and wanted to go to the small garden outside.

  Who knew that as soon as he walked to the door of the house, he was stopped by the palace girl, "You can't go out."

  The people watching Zhang Yingzi in the room now had been replaced by two secret guards.

  When the other palace servants received the order, they knew that the emperor had lost his patience with Zhang Yingzi, so they were too lazy to pretend to be respectful to her.

  Zhang Yingzi saw the eyes of this palace, and frowned and asked, "Who are you? When will you come?"

  "The slaves are newly tuned to wait for Girl Zhang." The dark guard said coldly.

  But Zhang Yingzi looked at this palace girl at all like ordinary palace people. It was cold, and there was no one who would wait for people to wait for people.

  "Why can't I go out?" Zhang Yingzi asked coldly.

  "It's the order of the Saint." The secret guard said coldly, "From now on, Miss Zhang will stay in the palace and don't go anywhere else."

  "What do you mean?" Zhang Yingzi asked coldly, "Are you going to lock me up in here?"

  "This is the instructions of the sage." Dark Wei said coldly, "Miss Zhang is best to cooperate, then you can at least move in this room. Otherwise, slaves can only tie you up."

  "You!" Zhang Yingzi shouted, "I want to see the Queen! Why did you lock me up?"

  "If the girl Zhang was noisy and disturbed her mother's rest, the slave could only seal the girl's mouth." The Dark Guard took out the cloth strip, as if to move.

  "You...you..." Zhang Yingzi's face changed suddenly, "My father is still sick outside the palace. You locked me up here, how can I go to see my father?"

  Yes, the antidote...

  The antidote was still here, and she couldn't get the antidote to her father.

  "How long are you going to keep me locked up?" Zhang Yingzi demanded, "I need to leave the palace to see my father! His illness can't wait!"

  "Girl Zhang is not a doctor. How do you have to go out of the palace to visit?" Dark Guard asked coldly.