Chapter 377: Living in Gu's House

Yao Xing had someone carry Old Man Zhang on his back. Zhang Yingzi asked, "Can I ride in the same carriage with Madam Gu?"

  Seeing Li Mumu looking at her in confusion, Zhang Yingzi said, "The carriage we brought is small, and my father's health will be better during the journey, and in order to make it easier to take care of him, we will share a carriage with him."

  "But now my father is even sicker. I'm worried that he will be uncomfortable sitting in the carriage. I want to let him lie down in our carriage so that he can feel more comfortable." Zhang Yingzi said, "But if I do that, there will be no room for me to sit in the carriage."

  Yao Xingcai thought to himself, aren't you afraid that your father will be left alone in the carriage without anyone to take care of him?

  Then Zhang Yingzi said, "Fortunately, the distance from the inn to Gu's house is short, so there is nothing to worry about."

  Yao Xingcai thinks that the road is close, so it's okay for you to squeeze in with Old Man Zhang, right?

  Fortunately, Yao Xingcai had been prepared, and said with a smile: "Miss Zhang does not need to squeeze into the same carriage with our general and his wife. When I came here, I was worried about old man Zhang's health, so I prepared a carriage specifically for him."

  "Thick bedding has been laid out in the carriage to minimize the discomfort caused by the bumps in the carriage." Yao Xingcai said, "Miss Zhang, don't worry."

  The smile on Zhang Yingzi's face froze for a moment. She didn't expect that Manager Yao was so thoughtful.

  However, since she was going to live in Gu Mansion, she wouldn't mind the time it takes to travel from the inn to Gu Mansion.

  "Manager Yao is very thoughtful." Zhang Yingzi said, "Thank you very much, Manager Yao."

  "Miss, you should thank Madam." Chief Steward Yao said with a smile, "The general went back to the mansion and told Madam about Old Man Zhang's illness. Madam immediately asked someone to clean up the yard and took the general to see Old Man Zhang. The general knew little about the doctors in Beijing, but Madam knew that Doctor Li's medical skills were equally good, so she specially invited Doctor Li to come over on the way."

  "Madam, you have made a careful plan. Let Doctor Li take a look at what is going on first. Then you can have something to say when you ask the Crown Princess. Otherwise, how can you just invite the imperial physician out of the palace to treat Old Man Zhang?" Chief Steward Yao explained, "We must let the Crown Princess know the severity of the illness and what is going on. Otherwise, if the Crown Princess asks, Madam will not be able to say anything, so how can we invite the imperial physician?"

  "Miss Zhang, don't think that Madam brings Doctor Li here because she doesn't value him." Yao Xingcai pointed out Zhang Yingzi's attitude just now, "It is precisely because she values ​​him that Madam wants to take care of every aspect."

  How could Zhang Yingzi, who was as cunning as a stream, survive in Beijing?
  She was still thinking about General Gu.

  Not to mention that General Gu was already married to his wife, even if General Gu was not married and had no engagement, he married Miss Zhang because of her life-saving grace.

  I'm afraid that this Miss Zhang will only be a hindrance to General Gu, let alone managing the Gu family and leading the life they have today.

  The smile on Zhang Yingzi's lips trembled and she almost couldn't maintain it.

  Why are the people around Li Mumu so annoying?

  This was the case with the eunuch Pan who seemed to have a very good relationship with Li Mumu at the beginning.