Chapter 345: Fans

"But the shop opened by Madam Gu has solved all the problems. There are so many profitable businesses to do, why did she choose these troublesome ones? Moreover, the money earned by these shops is not as much as other businesses. But Madam Gu still does these things. Isn't her contribution to the people of Daxi not great enough?"

  "If you think it's not big enough, why don't you think about what you have done for the people of Daxi?" Lin Zhengyu asked a soul-searching question.

  Wen Ruoying: "..."

  Does Lin Zhengyu have any problem with her?

  Why are you speaking so pointedly?

  "I heard that General Gu's family was just an ordinary farmer in the beginning. They even lived in poverty because they lived near the border. General Gu was away from home because of his military service. It was Madam Gu's business that made the Gu family's life better and better. It was Madam Gu who was able to support the children's education. It was also Madam Gu who insisted that her niece and nephew go to school together."

  "What's there to laugh at if you start a business just to make your family's life better?" Lin Zhengyu said.

  Wen Ruoying: "..."

  She shouldn't have discussed Li Mumu's affairs with Lin Zhengyu.

  Judging from Lin Zhengyu's reaction, she clearly admires Li Mumu a little.

  If anyone says something bad about Li Mumu, she has a lot to refute.

  "I really admire women like Madam Gu who have achieved success step by step on their own." As expected, Lin Zhengyu said with admiration, "Madam Gu's achievements are beyond the reach of many men. If she were not constrained by her status as a woman, I think Madam Gu would have achieved even greater things."

  "But I heard that Madam Gu, the Crown Princess, Madam Shang, and Madam Zuo in Chong'an are trying their best to improve the status of women." Lin Zhengyu's eyes lit up when she mentioned this. "They hope that women can get rid of the shackles that bind us now, and be able to do what men do without being looked at strangely by the world."

  "Women are no less capable than men in many aspects. Women can do anything men can do," said Lin Zhengyu. "Even the opening of the Forget-Your-Sorrow Rest Restaurant is to allow women to eat in the restaurant openly and without restraint."

  "The Crown Princess and Madam Gu once said that raising the status of women and improving their living environment cannot be achieved overnight," Lin Zhengyu said, "but they can work hard to lay a good foundation and make some improvements."

  "There will definitely be someone willing to be with her

  We work hard together, and when they are gone, there will definitely be people willing to take over their will and continue the work."

  "Unlike those who only express their desire to break free from constraints and act like men in their writings and poems, but actually do nothing, the Crown Princess and Madam Gu are truly taking action."

  "What the Crown Princess and Madam Gu have been doing is also affecting more people." Lin Zhengyu became more and more excited as she spoke.

  But Wen Ruoying felt that Lin Zhengyu's previous sentence was clearly a mockery of her.

  Wen Ruoying's face completely darkened. Lin Zhengyu smiled awkwardly, "I'm sorry, I lost control and said too much. I think Miss Wen is annoyed."

  Wen Ruoying kept smiling but did not deny it, letting Lin Zhengyu experience it herself.