Chapter 340: Agree to the Conditions

"Uncle Hu has come from afar. If you have nothing to do, please come into the mansion for a chat." Gu Shangqing said.

  Uncle Hu also knew that Gu Shangqing must have something to ask him, so he said, "Then we will bother you."

  Seeing that no one was paying attention to them, Li's mother shouted, "What about us? What should we do?"

  "Haven't I already given you the money?" Li Mumu said coldly, "Take the money and go home. I've already arranged for someone to harness the carriage."

  "We have also come from far away..." said Li's mother.

  "You also want to come into the mansion to talk?" Li Mumu said coldly, "I know your idea. If someone asks you to harm me again in the future, you will take the opportunity to ask me for more money. As long as I give you more money, you will not help others to harm me."

  Mother Li was speechless. What on earth had Li Mumu become? How could she have guessed it all?

  When I was at home before, I didn't realize that Li Mumu was so smart.

  "That's a good idea. I agree." Li Mumu said, "As long as you can remember it."

  Mother Li's eyes lit up. She didn't expect that Li Mumu would agree to her condition.

  Li Mumu smiled, thinking that this would ensure that Mr. and Mrs. Li would behave themselves and not harm her, so it was fine.

  Li Youkang was so angry that he said, "Sister, I will send them back myself."

  "You just came back, so you should take a few days off. I'll arrange someone to send them back." Li Mumu felt a little distressed when she saw Li Youkang looking exhausted.

  Li Youkang shook his head. "I will feel relieved if I send them back myself. It won't be too late for me to rest after I send them back."

  Seeing that Li Youkang insisted, Li Mumu had to agree, but she also added more staff to Li Youkang and added servants to take care of Li Youkang along the way.

  Father Li and Mother Li were still staring at the gate of Gu's house.

  The Gu family is becoming more and more impressive.

  Come to think of it, even though Gu Shangqing was their brother-in-law, they had never entered the Gu residence.

  The current Gu residence looks very grand from the outside, I wonder what it's like inside.

  "Dad, Mom, what are you still looking at?" Li Youkang urged, "Let's go."

  Li's mother impatiently shook off Li Youkang's hand and said, "We are already at the door of the son-in-law's house. Even Uncle Hu from the same village can go in and rest. As his in-laws, how can we not go in?"

  at last

  Mother Li's voice was particularly loud, and she spoke specifically for Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu to hear.

  Li Youkang felt embarrassed when he heard what Li's mother said.

  "Dad, Mom, have you forgotten why you came to Beijing?" Li Youkang said, "You came here to slander my sister!"

  "Every time you show up, it's to frame my sister. Now you have the nerve to come into someone's house as a guest?" Li Youkang was furious and said with shame on his face, "How can you have the nerve to do this!"

  "Did we frame her this time?" Li's mother said unconvincedly, "Not only did we not frame her this time, we helped her. Otherwise, she wouldn't have gotten away with it so easily!"