Caitlin.

AN: Y'all this is the longest thing I've ever written in one sitting, it took me two days. So this is during/after chapter 38 and it's what if Caitlin chased after Jessica and they got their endgame. Enjoy!

Following Zoobilation, the Fever go on a winning streak. The weeks past and Caitlin and Jessica continue on as they were. Jessica interviews Caitlin sideline at the games and they do some more videos for Jessica and Caitlin Doing Things and there are no speculations on their relationship, which allows them to get more comfortable. Soon Caitlin is subtly matching her tunnel outfits to whatever Jessica is wearing sideline.

The Fever were playing New York Liberty and Jessica was sitting sideline on the scorer's table swinging her legs as she ate free popcorn that her pal Tyrone had given her.

"Hey Jessica," Sam, one of the staffers at Gainbridge, says as she walks over to her, "We need a favor."

"Yeah sure," Jessica says as she jumps off the table.

"We need you to commentate the game."

"Huh?" Jessica asks, "Wait what?"

"One of the commentators, her flight was cancelled she won't be here for tipoff. We are very desperate."

"Uh yeah I mean I can do it," Jessica says nodding her head.

"Great," Sam says, "Okay we'll get you a headset!"

Jessica's brows furrow as Sam walks off and Jessica looks over at Brian.

"Does this mean we're doing the sideline report?"

"I don't know," Jessica says.

Caitlin ran over to Jessica who was standing on the sideline. She jumps in front of Jessica and smiles, "Hi."

"Sup dude," Jessica says as she holds her hand up and Caitlin laughs as she daps her up and pulls her in for the back pat.

"Are we doing an interview?" Caitlin asks confused.

"Uh I don't know," Jessica says as she looks over her shoulder for Sam, "Apparently I'm commentating on the game."

Caitlin's jaw dropped, "Oh my gosh congratulations!"

"Tell Aliyah to roll her ankle so she can commentate with me," Jessica says.

"Hell no, I need her on the court. We're ABC2," Caitlin says.

"Ugh," Jessica says throwing her head back, "You're so selfish."

Caitlin smiles as she grabs Jessica's shoulders and gives them a gentle squeeze, "You are going to do so good. You want to know why?"

"Because you're going to play so good today that I don't have to be like 'Clark is cold from long range tonight.' Cause it's really embarrassing if you have to talk about your girlfriend like that," Jessica says.

Caitlin laughs, "I am going to have a good game for you, but I was going to say that you're going to do great because this was your dream right?"

"Well yeah before I was going to try and play again," Jessica says.

"You can have more than one dream," Caitlin says, "I dream of winning a championship and living with you."

"Living with me?" Jessica asks, "I could not live with your neurotic ass. I'd move a sock and you'd flip your shit."

Caitlin rolls her eyes, "I do not have OCD."

"It's undiagnosed babe," Jessica says.

Caitlin shakes her head, "Whatever. You're going to do great. I'm going to do great. We're going to do great. Power couple stuff."