Chapter 5

Anastasia's POV
My whole world stopped. He was all I can see. He was walking towards me and I hadn't even noticed Taylor pulled the baseball bat from my hands.

"What are you doing here, Christian?" I asked, my voice shaky. 

"I came here to see you." He replies and hugs me hard. Tears started to fall on his suit. 

My home. He's here.

I wrap my arms around him and cling like he's the only person keeping me grounded.

"I missed you so much." I say softly.

"I missed you too, Anastasia." He says, his voice full of sincerity.

He's here and he misses me. He's here and he misses me.

He pulls away and I stare at him. "Please give me a second chance. I want you back in my life. I miss you so much. The apartment is too big without you. My life was so empty when you left. All I want is you with me..always." He says, sincerity and adoration intensely present in his gray eyes.

I gaze at him for a second and I can feel exhaustion slowly seeping through me. "Not tonight, Christian."

"Ana. Please." He said, desperation in his voice. "Not now, Christian. I just woke up from the first sleep I had in months." I said. He removed his grip when suddenly they heard a baby crying. "A-a baby?" He asks me, curiosity shining in his eyes.

I let out a nervous breath and answers: "Yes."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked towards Teddy's crib and Christian stared at me, softly humming to Teddy. He walked towards me and looked at Teddy. "Beautiful." He says. He studies Teddy and he was stricken by their resemblance. The only thing that could separate them from each other was my blue eyes.

"Is he mine?" Christian asks, even though it was obvious. "Yes." I said as I hand him the baby. "No, no I can't." He says. "You managed to build an empire, drive a plane and a boat, yet you don't want to carry our baby?" I said, smirking.

"That smart mouth." Christian says as he smiles at me. He takes a hold of Teddy, and he was mesmerized. I looked at Christian, who was softly humming to Teddy. I tried to stifle my sobs but tears were already running down my cheeks. He's here and he's holding our son.

"What's his name?" He asked as he looked at me dearly. "Theodore Raymond Steele." I said. "My dear Teddy." Christian said as he kissed his forehead. I can't stop crying. The happiness and adoration I feel makes me feel like bursting to the seams. "Theodore Raymond Grey." I subconsciously corrected myself. Christian looked at me and grinned.