Chapter 25

A/N: 30, 000 READS!!!!! You guys! I never thought that people would actually read this. Thanks, you guys! Laters x

Anastasia's POV
We are wrapped at each other, my hand at his chest, my legs entangled with his. My head is resting on his shoulder, and he's playing with m hair. "The flight was better than I expected." Christian admitted as I continued bugging him about the details of his flight. "Welcome to my world." I said, smiling up at him.

"It's not your world anymore, Anastasia. I wouldn't let you experience the same things. I would have the world at your feet everyday." He said, caressing my cheek. I just continued staring at him and smiled. "What?" He asked, smiling.

"You." I answered. "Me?" He asked. "Who are you and what have you done to grumpy-because-I-wasn't-able-to-get-my-way Christian?" I answered. "I may have not gotten my way on transportation, but I got my way on certain things." He said as he grinded himself on me.

"Yeah... That was nice." I said, sighing dreamily. "There's that word again. Nice." He answered, pouting like a teenager. I sit up and smile at him. "Don't pout." I said. He pouted even more. He's so cute when he pouts. Argh... "Pout all day, Christian. I'm going to work." I said, standing up from the bed and wearing his shirt.

"Stay here with me." Christian asked. "You wouldn't go to work? Why?" I asked, stunned. "Because I can, Mrs. Grey." He answered proudly. "I don't think my business partner would approve of me ditching work just to spend time with my handsome, overbearing husband."

"I think he would agree. No doubt." He answered, his hands behind his head, staring at me. "You look so beautiful, Ana. What did I do that made you love me?" He asked. I sat beside him. "You accepted me, flaws and all. You make me feel complete. You are the best thing that happened to me, Christian. When will you get that in your head?" I asked.

"I know, Ana." He answered, sighing. "But?..." I continued. "You left me twice. I don't know what I would do if you leave me again. I love you. And Teddy. If you two will be taken away from me..." He said, his eyes getting forlorn.

"Christian." I said. "Christian, look at me." I said again. He looked up at me, his eyes clouded with emotion. "Christian, I'll never leave you again. I know I left when things were hard, it was just because we were both afraid. But we matured already. We wouldn't drift apart if things get hard. We'll face it together, okay?" I said. He smiled at me. "You sound like a mother. A mother who will only part great things to our children. God, you are strong, Mrs. Grey." He said as he hugged me, resting his head on my neck. "You too. You've been stronger than I am." I whispered.

I can feel his smile on my neck. "Let's go to work, Mrs. Grey. I'll go with you at work." He said as he stood up, dragging me along with him. "Go with me?" I asked, amused. "Your office is ready." He said. "My office? The office attached to yours?" I asked, suddenly giddy with excitement. "Yes, that office." He said. "Okay. Let's take a bath." I said as I pulled him towards the bathroom.

Let's just say that it was a long, satisfying bath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dressed in a gray wrap dress, and a strappy pair of Blahniks. Christian is the hot, handsome CEO he is. He's wearing a white shirt, Ralph Lauren black suit and pants, and his Hermes loafers. He's so rich. And he's wearing my favorite tie. Delicious memories.

"Enjoying the view?" Christian said as he adjusted his platinum cufflinks. "Very." I answered. "Wait, I'll check on Teddy first." I said as I walked out. "I'll just follow." Christian shouted. I opened the door and he's still asleep.

"Bye, Teddy bear. See you later." I said as I kissed his forehead and placed him on his crib. I tried to resist the urge, but I carried him again. "We can bring him if you want." Christian suggested as he entered the room. "Are you sure? He will surely be a distraction." I said. "It's okay. He isn't a distraction." He said. "Okay then. I'll just prepare his things." I said as I handed him Teddy.

I packed diapers, clothes, formula, and other things that I think we'll need that we can't easily find in the office. I ended up bringing his large baby bag embroidered with planes. Lots and lots of them. Teddy likes planes and helicopters so much that we hung a plane mobile above his crib.

I went down to the living room and I saw Christian playing with Teddy. "I'm good. I just need to get my things." I said as I placed the bag beside them. "Okay. Take your time." Christian answered.

I grabbed my purse and placed everything vital: phone, tissues, lipstick, and charger. I took one last look of myself at the mirror and went down.

"Let's go to work." I said. Christian smiled and we walked outside.