Chapter 17

Anastasia's POV
Christian and I are at my backyard, wearing white shirts and boxers, sipping tea, basking at the afterglow of our lovemaking. "So, I think you're forgiven. You deserve an A." I said, smirking, remembering the first time I blew him. "Are you imitating me, Mrs. Grey? Where's your originality?" He said, smiling at me.

"I think my mind was blown to bits when you made me come." I purred in Christian's ear. I nibbled in his earlobe. "You are brazen, Mrs. Grey." He said, shaking his head. "I need to pack my things." I said as I stood up from the garden chair.

"For what?" He asked, incredulous. "I need to go to Seattle." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Someone asked me to move in with him and I am agreeing, that's why." I said, gauging his reaction. He stood up and hugged me. "Thank you, Anastasia. Thank you very much." He said as he hugged me so tight, I can barely breathe.

"I just have one problem. Work." I said. "Don't worry, you'll be with me." He said. "Whuh?" I said. "We'll be sharing my office." He said. "You have your own desk, your own mac, your own phone, your own everything. We'll just be staying at the same office." He continued.

"You are extraordinary." I said, shaking my head. "Plus, I think some office action wouldn't kill the both of us." He said, smirking at me. "I might agree on that. Well, I must pack." I said as I kissed his cheek and went inside our house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wait. If I'm in Georgia, how am I gonna manage Grey Publishing and Georgia Publishing at the same time? I can't be at Seattle all the time, can I?" I asked Christian as he helped me pack my clothes.

"You can go back here once a week. Just tell Taylor and he'll have the private jet prepared for you." He said, starting to pack my undergarments. "What?" I exclaimed. Why is he packing my underwear?

"What? It's not misusing company property, and well, I've seen you with no underwear." He said with a wink. I exhaled, tired. "Fine." I said. He raised up my filmiest underwear, a red, lace, thin thong, and sniffed it. "I think I might keep it." He said, sniffing it one more time.

"You beautiful, creepy stalker son of a bitch." I said, shaking my head, totally amused. I was rewarded by Christian's laughter, and didn't know I can love him more until that moment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All our things are packed, and I'm about to go out of the door when mom asked me to talk to her.

Uh oh.

"I'll wait for you outside." Christian said as he carried Teddy out and went at the car.

"Are you moving in with him again?" Mom asked. "Yes, I am." I said as I closed the last of the windows in my house. "I think you're moving too fast again, Anastasia." She said. I shook my head.

"Ana, remember? He cheated on you! He didn't fight for you and left you alone-" "I asked him to leave me alone!" I said, my voice rising an octave higher. "Whatever you say, Ana. He didn't make any single move to find you." She said. "I am not having this conversation with you, mom. You don't have the right to tell me to not love someone." I said as I closed the door.

The door opened. "Ana, don't let your heart overpower your brain, okay? Take care of yourself." Mom said and she closed the door.

I saw Christian standing near the fence. "That was heated." He said. "I know. Can we not talk about it?" I said, annoyed. "Please?" I added. "Okay. But if you want to talk about it, we can, okay?" Christian said as he handed me Teddy.

"I love you, Mrs. Grey. Always." Christian said. "I love you too, Mr. Grey. Now let's go to the Sound. I can't wait to come back to our home." I said as I held his hand. "As you wish." He said as he started the engine and zoomed away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Teddy is so spoiled." I said as I lay him on the bed at the cabin. "Why?" Christian asked, clearly amused. "His first plane ride is on his stinking rich father's private jet." I said, shaking my head. "I like the sound of that. His stinking rich father." He said, smiling at me.

"I just wish that his father would help me change his diaper and not watch me." I said. We were disrupted by his phone ringing. "As much as I would like to help you, I need to take this call. I've turned this phone off for a week, and now the calls wouldn't stop." He said as he exhaled and went out of the cabin. He had 10 phone calls already, and we've just took off.

"Let's get around this cabin." I said as I carried Teddy and started going around.

The interior is still the same, all pale maple wood and pale cream leather. "Teddy, after a few months, when we use this, you'll already be running around." I said as Teddy took in his surroundings. "This is a lot to take in, isn't it?" I asked Teddy, and he smiled at me. "Okay, let's sit." We sat at one of the plush chairs near the window.

Teddy started poking the window, and started making sounds of delight. "Oh my God!" I said. He's making sounds! "Those are clouds, Teddy." I said as I looked at him. He gave me an all-American smile.

"It looks like you two are having fun." Christian said as he unbuttoned his sleeves and the first two buttons of his shirt. "Teddy is now making sounds!" I exclaimed. Christian's eyes brightened. "Really?" He asked. He sat beside me.

Teddy immediately grabbed for Christian. "Teddy." Christian said as they looked at the window. "Clouds." Christian said as he pointed at the window. Teddy giggled. "He giggled. He giggled!" Christian said as he lifted Teddy. "Oh Teddy, my big boy!" Christian said as he kissed Teddy at his forehead.

My boys. "Thank you, Ana." Christian saidas he looked at me, his grey eyes gleaming with unbridled happiness. "No.Thank you, Christian." I said as I hugged him. I've never beenhappier.