Chapter 7

Christian's POV
"How was it, Sir?" Taylor asked as he started driving back to Ana's house.

"It was fine." I said, smiling, remembering that I have Ray's approval.

I was looking at the landscape at the window when I was interrupted by my phone ringing. Fuck. "Grey." I said. "Christian, thank you for the tickets. The deal was done, but there is something you need to know. You need to come back here to Seattle." Ros said.

"What? You can't tell it over the phone?" I asked. I need time with Ana. With my family.

"I can't. Just come here. This is a deal breaker." She said. I exhaled, frustrated. This is why I like control over all things. "Okay." I said, barely containing my anger.

"Thank you, Christian. See you." She said as she dropped the call. The phone rang again. "What the fuck is it?!" I said, my temper gone.

"Christian!" My mother admonished. "I'm sorry, mom. What is it?" I asked.

"I'll prepare dinner later at the house to celebrate your birthday. You can bring Ana... Oh." She said. I smiled. "I can go, mom. But really? Ana?" I asked.

"Just checking if you two are fine already." She said. She was the first person who went ballistic on me when Ana left.

"It's a long story, Mother. But okay, I will go. Will Elliot be there?" I asked. Fucking Kate and her Inquisition.

"They will be. I'll see you there, Christian. I love you." My mom said dearly.

"I love you too, Mom. See you." I said as I ended the call. I was about to shut my phone off when Mia called. The women in my life.

"What is it?" I snapped. "Are you mad at me?" She asked, making me guilty.

"No, I'm not. What is it?" I asked, more gently. "Can we shop today? Pleaseeee." She said, enthusiasm in her voice.

"Today? Can't it be tomorrow?" I asked. I have so much fucking plates in my table. "Pleaseeee, Christian." She said.

How can I resist her? "Lunch." I said. "Yes! You are the best! I love you, brother. See you." She said. "Okay." I said as I ended the call. Girls and their shopping addiction.

"Taylor, Hilton Head." I said.

"Yes, sir." He said. I'm sorry, Ana.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia's POV
Christian hasn't come back yet. Damn. What happened between him and Ray? What if he left me again? What if he realized he doesn't love me anymore? What if he realized that I have a kid and I'm not as beautiful and sexy and adventurous as I was before I had Teddy?

Should I e-mail him? Wow, when did I get so clingy? I fired up my e-mail and started typing a message for Christian.

From: Anastasia Grey
Subject: Concerns
Date: June. 19, 2012 7:30 AM PST
To: Christian Grey

Did Ray rip your balls? Why aren't you back? Were you able to realize that you do not want me back? Oh God, I've said too much.

Teddy misses you. Of course I miss you too. Where are you? We just reunited and now, you're gone again. I hope you did something important, because if you came back... if you came back to that pedophile... I don't know if I can survive it, or my heart for that matter.

I love you, Christian. Always.

Anastasia Grey x

I can hear his voice in my head. You are so talkative in e-mails. I took a deep breath and placed Teddy in my lap. He started poking at my laptop screen when a new mail arrived.