Chapter 23

A/N: COULD I JUST SAY THAT YOU. ARE. THE. BEST. PEOPLE. EVER!!! <3 You don't know me at all but still you guys knew the right things to say. Ughhh guys I love you so much words aren't even enough. I don't deserve the love you give me. Anyways, here's another chapter. Love you guys. I hope you get the best things in life. Ily. Laters x
Christian's POV

"We've been here at the tarmac for six hours already, Taylor. What the fuck happened to Charlie Tango?" I asked, running my hands through my hair for the nth time today and I'm surprised I'm not bald yet.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Grey. But Beighley had a medical emergency and he needed to be brought to a hospital." Taylor said. "Damnit! I should've just stayed at the hotel until the helicopter was affirmed to be coming." I said.

"Sir, we can still take a commercial plane." Taylor said. "You know how much I hate being surrounded by whining, snoring people." I said as I grunted. "Sir, if you really want to come home to the Sound, you wouldn't give a shit about what form of transportation you'll use." He said.

I'm paying you, idiot! "Fine! We'll fly using a commercial plane. Send notice to Beighley." I said as I carried my bag and started walking for the airport.

"Mr. Grey, you might need this." Taylor said as he handed me his credit card. "Thank you." I said as he stepped behind and waited. "Two first class tickets to the next flight to Seattle." I said, patience completely gone. "Sir, all we have is coach for all flights." The flight attendant answered after she checked me out. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Coach. American Airlines." I said as I handed her Taylor's credit card. "Thank you, Mr... Taylor. Excuse me." She said. I stepped aside and waited. "Here, Mr. Taylor. Thank you, and we hope you'll fly with us again." She said as she smile way too sweetly for my liking. I muttered a thanks and went out of that stuffy counter.

"Let's go, Taylor. Let's go home to our family." I said as I handed him his credit card and walked towards the boarding area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We boarded, and we were welcomed by the sights of toddlers bouncing at their seats, infants whining at the hands of their parents, and teenagers looking pissed off. I sighed. I never thought I'll ride a commercial plane, but here I am.

Another first, Ana.

Taylor and I reached our seat. It was in the middle of the whole cabin, and we were surrounded by families and families all over. I even think that we are seated between a newlywed couple. "Mr. Grey, the flight would take seven hours." Taylor said. "It would've been just 3 hours." I sighed, still frustrated.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Grey." He said. "Not your fault." I said. "Good afternoon. What could I get you for today?" A crew asked. I think her name was Roxanne. "Three fingers of bourbon on ice and sparkling water." Taylor answered. "Bollinger 1999, and a bucket of ice." I answered. "But we only sell it by bottle." She answered, smiling. "A bottle it is, then." I said, clearly frustrated.

"I'm sorry, sir." She answered, fluttering her eyelashes. I rolled my eyes, exasperated. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket but it was dead. Shit. Ana would be so worried. "Taylor, can I borrow your phone?" I asked. He pulled out his phone and it is also dead. "Jesus." We both uttered.

Our drinks arrived. "Thank you." I said as I drank a glass of champagne. "Excuse me. Do you have a phone I can use?" Taylor asked. "Yes. Let me get it for you. Is there anything I can get for you, Mr..." "Taylor." I answered. "Nothing." I added. "Okay then. I'll be back." The attendant said.

"Tell Gail we're busy. I'm at the office. Just text Gail something that she and Ana wouldn't be suspicious of." I said like a machine gun. "Okay, sir." He said. He turned off the phone for a while because we were taking off and as soon as the plane was stable, Taylor started texting.

I tried to get a glimpse of what he's texting but his typing was so quick it was immediately sent. "Did you tell her it was a new number at the office?" I asked. "Yes, Mr. Grey." He said. I opened my laptop and pumped up my e-mail. There was an e-mail from Ana.

From: Anastasia Grey
Subject: Worried
Date: July. 25, 2012 1:30 PM
To: Christian Grey

I just got home and ate lunch. Teddy's asleep. How are you? Why haven't you replied to my messages?

(your worried wife) Ana x

I can't help the grin eating my face. I started typing but it went dead. Damnit.

I decided to sleep this frustration away. A flight attendant passed and I called her. "Excuse me. Can I ask for a pillow and a comfortable blanket. Thank you." I said as I tried to settled on my seat. My knees were touching the chair in front of me. Shit.

"Here, sir." The attendant said as she handed me the pillow and the blanket. "Sleep tight, sir." She said as I dozed off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up, feeling disturbed and disoriented. "Mr. Grey, we're almost there." Taylor said. I've slept for 5 hours? Wow. That's new.

I folded the blanket and placed the pillow inside it and placed it at the floor in front of my chair. "Mrs. Grey must be so worried about you, Mr. Grey." Taylor said. "Yes, she is. She will totally go berserk when she realizes I'll be there." I said. Taylor smiled. "Ana is always so worried about everyone around her." I said. "I believe so, sir." He replied.

"Please put on your seat belts, we're landing." The captain's disembodied voice says. We put on our seat belts and landed peacefully. In total, flying wasn't actually that bad.

I can't wait to see you, Ana.