Chapter 41

Anastasia's POV

I open my eyes and my head throbs. I start to regret all my decisions last night. Ugh. I can hear Christian playing peek-a-boo, and Teddy giggling at him. Teddy keeps on making sounds, trying to talk to Christian in his cute little way. "Dada." Teddy babbles. I suddenly sit up in bed, my mouth wide open. I see my men in the floor, Teddy in Christian's lap. "Did he just say dada?" I asked, shocked. I look at Christian and he's staring at Teddy, his eyes wide open.

"Dada." Teddy babbles again. I jump off the bed and go to the floor. "You said dada! You are growing up so fast!" I say, tears falling into my eyes. I look at Christian and his eyes are still wide. "I can't believe he called me." He says, his voice full of awe. "Oh my god." I exclaim. I get Teddy from Christian's arms and I shower his face with kisses. He says Dada again and again, and I'm grinning the whole time.

Christian hugs me and kisses me on the cheek. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" He asks, smiling. "Yes, I did. My head hurts a little, but everything okay." I say. He watches me and Teddy, grinning. "You can't stop smiling, huh?" I ask. He nods, still smiling. "I'm just happy." He says. "I love seeing your smile. You should smile more." I say, kissing his cheek.

"Dada." Teddy says, his arms reaching out for Christian. "So dada's your favorite now, huh? I thought we are best friends." I mock groan, pouting. Christian gives me a peck, and I grin. "Stop pouting, mama." He says, and I smile at Teddy. "Mama." I teach Teddy. He babbles, and tries to say what I'm saying. "Mama." I repeat again. He laughs, and I giggle with him. "Mama." I say again. "Mama." Teddy says. I gasp, and he repeats it again. "Mama!" Teddy says happily, and I gasp. "That's right, Teddy! I'm mama." I say, smiling.

I tousle his hair and he smiles at me, looking so similar to Christian. "Are you hungry?" Christian asks me. I nod. I carry Teddy in my arms and I stand, feeling the hangover. I groan, rubbing my head. "Hangover?" Christian asks as he combs my hair. I nod. We go down the stairs and see Gail in the kitchen. I sit at my chair and I sit Teddy in the table. "Good morning, Ana. What do you want for breakfast?" She asks. "Oh, pancakes and bacon will be good." I say. "Mr. Grey, how about you?" Gail asks Christian, who is at the fridge looking for something.

"Same will be fine. Add eggs on the side." Christian says, and he closes the door, holding orange juice and water. He pours me orange juice and hands me a tablet of Advil. "Drink it." He orders, and I do as he says. I can smell the pancakes and my stomach grumbles. "Do you have any plans for today?" I ask Christian. "Mother invited us for dinner. A continuation of the engagement party." He says. Teddy starts crying, probably hungry. I raise my shirt and Teddy immediately latches on my breast. It's been a while since I breastfed, I'm surprised Teddy still knows how.

"A continuation? Can we bring Teddy?" I ask Christian. "Of course. Elliot wants to meet his nephew." Christian says. I drink more of the orange juice. "Oh, yeah. He hasn't met Teddy yet." I remember, looking at Teddy who is slowly falling asleep. "Is he asleep?" Christian asks. I nod. I gently remove Teddy's grasp on my stomach and I hand him to Christian. Christian brings him up to his room, and Gail sets our breakfast on the table.

"Thank you, Gail." I say, smiling. I start eating, and I'm starting to feel a little better. Christian comes down and starts eating almost immediately. "You are also hungry, huh?" I ask. He nods. "Yes, but since it's inappropriate for me to do what Teddy just did, I'm going to be happy with this." He says, chewing. My jaw drops and so does my fork. "You are so kinky!" I admonish, blushing like a tomato. He just shrugs, smirking. I am speechless.

Gail comes back with the eggs and bacon. "Thank you for last night, Mr. Grey. Jason and I had a good time." Gail tells Christian. I look at Christian, intrigued. "It's nothing, Mrs. Jones." He simply answers. "What did you do last night?" I whisper. "I treated Mrs. Jones and Taylor dinner." He explains. Oh. "That's very nice of you." I say. He grins at me.