Bonus Chapter

April. 23, 2013

Christian's POV

Well she looked at me, and I, I could see that before too long I'd fall in love with her. She wouldn't dance with another, woah, when I saw her standing there. Well my heart when boom when I crossed that room and I held her hand in mine.

I get out of the bedroom and see Ana cooking breakfast, dancing to The Beatles, completely oblivious. She's so out of rhythm that it's endearing.

"That explains why the boat is rocking so hard." I say.

She jumps and leans at the counter, clutching her chest. "God, don't creep out on me like that!" She exclaims.

"Good morning, baby." I greet, walking across the kitchen, kissing her.

"Well, good morning to you too. Is the birthday boy awake yet?" She asks, going back to frying eggs.

"No, still asleep. He never woke up all night?" I ask, helping her set the table.

"No. It was unnerving." She remarks.

"Six months. It's been six months since we slept straight. Not counting Valentine's Day that we spent in Escala."

"God, it's been six months since our proper sleep. He's so cute. He gave us a birthday gift."

I laugh. "You are too smart, Mrs. Grey."

She finishes cooking the eggs and I see that she's already sterilising the bottles.

"How long have you been up?"

"An hour."

"An hour?"

"Uh huh. I already pumped, cleaned bottles, and cooked breakfast."

I finally notice the counter and it's full of food. Bacon, pancakes, toast, oatmeal, fresh fruit. We hear the very familiar crying and we both smile.

"I'll get him." I say.

I go back to our room and Teddy's crying so loud. He's hungry, his diaper is full, or both. I get him out of the crib and he cries harder, clutching my arm.

"Teddy, hush. Stop crying. A big boy doesn't cry." I scold.

He cries even harder. Shit! I check his diaper and it's full, so I lay him on the bed, changing him. He continues crying, almost rolling around the bed.

"Calm down, Teddy." I say, raising his legs and putting the diaper under his butt, and I stick the front and the back of the diaper together. I make him stand up, and he jumps up and down, the diaper not coming off. Good. He stills for a second and starts crying again.

"Fuck." I whisper. I leave him alone for a second to get a bottle with water and formula and he's not on the bed. Shit!

"Teddy. Teddy. Where are you?" I ask. I kneel down, looking under the bed, and he's not there.

I sigh in exasperation and continue looking for him around the room. God, where is he?

I continue crawling around, following him, and I hear him giggle. I, an established businessman, is following my son around a cabin while crawling. What has happened to me? Fuck. I've been domesticated.

"Teddy, where are you?" I ask.

He just continues giggling.

"Theodore Raymond, where are you?"

I bump my head into the coffee table and chuckle. "Jesus."

"Christian, what are you doing?" Ana asks me.