Chapter 26

Christian's POV
I told Taylor to take the farthest way possible to reach Grey House. Teddy is sleeping soundly in Anastasia's arms, and my arms are wrapped around Ana. I trace small circles on her exposed shoulder.

Who was the man who thought no one would love him? Yeah... That would be me. The man who thought no one would accept him with his scars that can be seen, and those that can't. The man who on a young age was thought that touch is only painful, harsh and harming. The man who never thought he would be a father, a husband, and a lover.

Yeah... That would be me.

My Ana. My sweet, loving, strong Ana. She was the one who saved me from an empty life. She was the one who disrupted my dull, monotone world. She was the one who brought happiness and love in my life that I've never experienced. My angel. Mine.

"Christian?" Ana asked, interrupting my reverie. "Hmm?" I asked, looking at her. "Why did you want Teddy to come with us to work?" Ana inquired. I cleared my throat.

"Well, I've been gone for a few days, and I just want to catch up." I answered, my voice not raising a pitch whatsoever. "You are so sweet, Mr. Grey." She replied, a hint of cherry touching her cheeks.

"That's my purpose in this world, Mrs. Grey." I answered. Her cheeks reddened even more. "Stop. You are so romantic you are making me cry." She uttered then giggled. That sound. "I love it when you are like this around me, Ana. Relaxed, happy, cheerful." I said, stroking her cheek. Her skin is so soft.

I run my fingers on her neck, on her side and started tickling her. "Christian!" She shrieked, nudging my hand. I started tickling her harder and she fell down the car seat, laughing so hard tears are coming to her eyes. "Christian!" She shouted, shoving my hands and placing Teddy on his baby seat, and looked at me.

"I'm gonna get payback, Mr. Grey." She said, her eyes glinting with mischief. She'll tickle me?... No... Yes..... She traced my pectorals using her long, manicured fingers, and I moan in delight. I can feel my erection straining in my pants.

Then I felt her fingers poking my sides. Jesus. I resisted the urge to laugh but I can't contain it. I'm laughing like a child. I am trying to shove Ana's hands away but she just continued tickling me.

I can tolerate tickling now. Ana stopped, and placed her hands on my face. "Christian." She said, smiling, tears brimming on her eyes. I feel so exposed. I smiled at her. "Oh my god." She said as she hugged me tightly, feeling her tears run down my suit. I released her and wiped her tears. "I'm so proud of you." She said, her eyes glowing with pride and happiness for me.

"Thank you." I whispered. "Flynn would be happy to know I'm haphephobic anymore." I continued. Ana nodded, still smiling. "I'm so proud of you, I don't even have the words." She said, shaking her head, still smiling.

"Mr. Grey." Taylor said as he opened the door for me. I went down and exited. I opened Ana's door, carried Teddy's bag and wrapped my arm around her.

While walking, I've been stricken by a fact. I'm not only a CEO now. I'm also a husband, a father, and a lover.

Yeah. That's so nice.