Chapter 14

Anastasia's POV
He stared at me, his mouth wide open. His eyes dilated, becoming darker, and I saw him gulp. "I've made an insatiable sex monster." He says, shaking his head. "Come." He said, offering his hand. I turned off the stove and held his hand.

I looked back at Teddy. He's sound asleep. Christian looked at me, his eyes shining with seduction and lust. He stalked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm gonna make love to you to make you feel all the love I have." He whispered, shyness in his voice.

Oh my. Desire flooded my veins, and before he knows it, I've pushed him against my bedroom door and kissed him hard. A low rumbling sound escaped his throat. He devoured me, his tongue exploring my mouth. He sucked and nibbled on my lower lip, making me moan.

He lowered me down on my bed and stared at me. "You are a mighty fine sight, Mrs. Grey." He said as he sucked on my neck. My back arched, trying to make our bodies closer. His hands traced the swell of my breasts, and his long, slender finger circled my nipple. I moaned.

"Christian, please." I said, more of a plea. "Please what, Ana?" He asked seductively. I bit my lips and looked at him through my lashes. "Please touch me, Sir." I purred. He groaned and kissed me harder, his left hand holding both of my hands above my head. He removed my t-shirt and my brassiere, leaving me half-naked.

He nuzzled my neck and sucked on it. "You. Are. The. Best. Thing. That. Ever. Happened. To. Me. I. Love. You. So. Fucking. Much." He said as he trailed kisses from my chest to my stomach. "Christian." I whispered.

"What, Ana?" He asked, looking at my eyes. "Touch me." I said, caring no less if I sound so breathy and desperate. "What?" He asked, a playful glint in his eyes. "Touch me, sir. Just touch me, Christian." I asked.

He smirked and laughed. "Your wish is my command." He murmured as he removed my jeans and panties oh-so-slowly and kissed me again. He inserted a finger inside me and I moaned in his mouth.

"You are so wet for me, Ana. You are mine. Understand?" He rasped, his voice husky from lust. "Yes." I uttered in bliss, his two fingers pumping in and out and his thumb playing with my nub. He licked my nipple and bit it, pulling me closer to climax.

"Christian.... Christian. I'm almost there." I sighed, feeling so wanton. "Come for me, baby." He said, sounding dominant. He bit my neck and I came, waves into waves of pleasure. "Christian...." I breathily said.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, baby. Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked as he removed his shirt, unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants and boxers in one swift motion. Damn.

His body is glistening with a thin layer of sweat, his pectorals and abdomen a little toner than it was before, and fuck... his happy trail leading to his massive erection. "We'll take it slow." He assured me, lying on top of me, supporting his weight by his elbows.

I pulled him into me and kissed him, and I traced his muscles. "I missed your touch, Ana. I feel like a man in a desert who hasn't found water for so long. Touch me." He rasped. I traced his pectorals, feeling the tremors responding to my touch. I stood up a little and pinned him down the bed, me on top of him.

I kissed his neck and sucked on it, and I felt him shudder. I kissed each of his scars, making me want to cry. I fought back tears and continued appreciating this fine specimen. I kissed his abdomen and traced it with my fingertips.

"Ana, I need to make love to you now." He said as he laid on top of me and positioned himself between my legs. "I love you, Christian. So much." I whispered as he slowly entered me. Ah. "You are my home, Ana. This is my home." He said as he started pulling in and out of me. "Faster." I demanded. He shut me up by kissing me and continued his slow, sensual torture.

"I need it slow, Ana. We need to make up for the time we weren't together. I missed you so much, baby." He said as he thrust at every word. I met his thrusts and we've made a rhythm. Not too slow, not too fast. I grasped his ass and he moaned. "Fuck." He said as he started moving faster. I can feel him coming close.

He held my hands and he came. "Anastasia." He shouted my name and buried his face in my neck. I can feel myself tightening around him, and I came afterward, feeling so tired and dazed and happy. "I love you, Mr. Grey." I whispered as I hugged him and closed my eyes, succumbing to sleep.

He tightens his hold of me and he rests my head on his chest. "I love you, Mrs. Grey. Do not leave me ever again." He says softly, and I sleep with my heart warm.