The Bonus Chapter

AN: So to celebrate 10,00 reads, I decided to finally post the incident that started it all: Christian 'cheating' on Ana. Thanks guys, I know I can't thank you enough, but I hope this will make up for at least a bit of it. Laters x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian's POV
"Damn it! Ana, will you tell me what's wrong?" I say, pushing my plate away, irritated. I gaze at her. "Please. You're driving me crazy."

I saw her swallow. She takes a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

I still. "What?" I whisper, ashen.

"I'm pregnant."

That's bullshit, right? "How?" She blushes, and gives me a how-do-you-think look.

Shit. "Your shot?" he snarls. "Did you forget your shot?"

She just gazes at me, unable to speak. Fuck.

"Christ, Ana!" I bang my fist on the table, and I stand so abruptly I almost knocked the dining chair over. "You have one thing, one thing to remember. Shit! I don't fucking believe it. How could you be so stupid?"

Stupid! Out of all things she can forget, it's fucking birth control. "I'm sorry," she whispers.

"Sorry? Fuck!" I say again.

"I know the timing's not very good."

"Not very good!" I shout. "We've known each other five fucking minutes. I wanted to show you the fucking world and now . . . Fuck. Diapers and vomit and shit!" I close my eyes and run my hands in my hair. This is hell on earth.

"Did you forget? Tell me. Or did you do this on purpose?"

"No." She whispers.

"I thought we'd agreed on this!" I shout.

"I know. We had. I'm sorry."

"This is why. This is why I like control. So shit like this doesn't come along and fuck everything up."

"Christian, please don't shout at me." Tears start to slip down her face.

"Don't start with waterworks now." I snap. "Fuck." I run my hand through my hair, pulling it until it hurts. "You think I'm ready to be a father?" My voice catches.

"I know neither one of us is ready for this, but I think you'll make a wonderful father," she chokes. "We'll figure it out."

"How the fuck do you know!" I shout. "Tell me how!"

"Oh fuck this!" I mutter dismissively and hold my hands up in a gesture of defeat. I walk toward the foyer, grabbing my jacket as I leave the great room. I walked at the foyer, completely angry and confused. I rode the elevator and pressed for the floor of the bar.

I dialed Taylor. "I'll be out, don't follow me or anything. I'm just out. Look out for Ana." I commanded. "What are you doing?!" He snapped. "I need to think things through. I need to be alone." I snapped. You don't have the right to snoop at my fucking business.

"Okay. If that's what you want. You'll be alone. Gail and I will take care of Ana while you think things." Taylor said as he ended the call. I entered the bar, removed my jacket and ordered. "I'll have a glass of your strongest bourbon and three fingers of scotch." I said as I sat at a stool at the counter.