Chapter 35

A/N: 200,000 reads. Holy crap. I have no words. Thank you. Thank you very much. You never know how much I appreciate every single one of you. Also, check out this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT6CiY5C1fU&feature=youtu.be. You're welcome ;) Enough of my talk, enjoy!!

Anastasia's POV

I open my eyes and see that I'm alone in bed, and there's a note waiting for me at the table. "I needed to take care of something for work. I might not be with you when you wake up, but I will be there with you later at night. You are the first and last person I see everyday, and I am forever thankful for that. I love you, baby." The note reads. I melt at his words. I decide to message Christian.

From: Anastasia Grey

Date: August. 2, 2012 6:17 AM PST

Subject: Good morning

To: Christian Grey

Good morning, Christian. Thank you for the note. I miss you.

Anastasia x

From: Christian Grey

Date: August. 2, 2012 6:21 AM PST

Subject: Good morning

To: Anastasia Grey

I miss you too, baby. I wish you know how hard it was to leave you alone on our bed. I love you.

Christian Grey

CEO who misses his wife so much, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc.

I smile. He's the greatest romantic I know.

From: Anastasia Grey

Date: August. 2, 2012 6:26 AM PST

Subject: Good morning

To: Christian Grey

I love you too, Christian. Now get back to work so you can go home to me.

Anastasia Grey

Editor, Georgia Publishing Company

I will accomplish nothing if I continue messaging Christian so I threw my phone inside the cabinet. I arrange the bed and feel my head hurting. I also wipe my nose. What the hell? I go down the stairs slowly, and I see Gail at the kitchen. "Good morning, Ana." Gail greets me, setting my breakfast on the table. "Good morning." I croak, my throat hurting. Shit. "Are you okay?" Gail asks and I nod. She pats my forehead. "You feel hot, Ana. Are you sure you don't feel awful?" She asks again.

This time, I nod. "I woke up with this headache and colds." I explain. 'Oh dear, you might've caught the flu. It's quite common 'round here recently. Do you want to lie down? I can bring your food upstairs." Gail offers.

I cough. "That would be great. Thanks, Gail." I say, genuinely grateful. I start climbing up the stairs slowly and go straight to the bathroom.

Grabbing the first aid kit and box of tissues, I lie down on bed and blow my nose on the tissue. I am so exhausted. Suddenly, I hear Teddy crying over the baby monitor. Shit.

"Teddy, I'm coming over." I shout at the baby monitor. Groggily, I walk towards his room but Gail stops me. "Ana!" She scolds me. "He's crying he needs me." I say, feeling weak. "I'll handle him. Here's your food. I'll go to your room after I change Teddy." She tells me and I follow her. I really can't go to Teddy, he might catch the flu and we can't handle that.