Chapter 20

Anastasia's POV
"How are you, Elena? Have you been molesting adolescent boys while I was gone?" I said smiling, sarcasm clearly evident in my voice. "I'm perfectly good, but my sexual life is none of your business." She said, smiling back.

We stared at each other, tension radiating from both of us. "I think I'll go, Teddy must be looking for me." I said as I turned back but she pulled my arm forcefully. "Be careful." She said as she smiled and walked away.

What does that mean?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ana, what happened back there?" Gail asked as I carried Teddy on my arms. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You've taken a lot of time." She said. "I found beautiful dresses but they are way too expensive for my comfort." I said as I smiled.

"Oh. Okay. I already picked some clothes for Teddy, but you can bring them back if you want." Gail said as she showed me the clothes she picked. "They look okay. I'll just pick up some clothes for me... Uhm maybe not... I'll just ask the shopper Christian has." I babbled.

"Okay, Mrs. Grey." Sawyer said as we walked at the counter. Teddy is sleeping soundly at my arms, sucking at his thumb. "That would be $3045. Would you pay by cash, credit card, or cheque?" The lady asked. I sighed. "Here." I said as I handed the black Amex to her. "Thank you... Mrs. Grey." She said as she checked me from head to toe. What the hell?

"Here's your card. Remember, you deserve luxury." She said in a monotone voice and I grabbed the credit card and went out of the store.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sawyer?" I said as I tapped his shoulder. "Yes, Mrs. Grey?" He asked. "Call me Ana. I feel so old when you call me that. Anyway, could you stop by Hobbes and Landes? I need to grab some books." I said. "Okay, Ana." He said.

"Thank You." I said as I sat back and looked at Teddy. He is looking at the window, trying to make out the shapes of the clouds. "Gail, when will Christian and Taylor go home?" I asked. I am so forgetful.

"The 25th." She answered. "Thank you, Gail." I said as I opened my phone and e-mailed Christian.

From: Anastasia Grey
Subject: Missing You...
Date: July. 23, 2012 12:30 NN
To: Christian Grey

I heard that you'll be away for two more days. I miss you already. What is my business partner doing?
x

P.S. I believe Teddy misses his stinking rich father too.

A reply immediately arrived.

From: Christian Grey
Subject: Missing You
Date: July. 23, 2012 12:33 NN PST
To: Anastasia Grey

I miss you too, Anastasia. Kiss Teddy for me. Your business partner has been kept busy by the usual mergers and acquisitions. And don't forget your assistant who hasn't stop ogling me since I arrived at your office. How was your shopping? Did you eat already?

Christian Grey
Concerned CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc.

How overprotective. I immediately come up with a reply.

From: Anastasia Grey
Subject: ;)
Date: July. 23, 2012 12:35 NN PST
To: Christian Grey

Chase has been ogling you? I believe I ogle you way better ;) Mergers and acquisitions has been keeping my business partner busy? You know what, I have some things that could keep you really busy. ;) Don't I deserve a kiss too, Mr. Grey?

P. S. It was great, and I'll grab lunch in a while. Stow your twitching palm, Christian.

I placed Teddy on my lap and started to breastfeed him. I saw Sawyer adjust the rearview mirror. Men can really be perverts. It was a few minutes before I received Christian's reply.

From: Christian Grey
Subject: Brazen Women
Date: July. 23, 2012 12:50 PST
To: Anastasia Grey

I certainly made an insatiable sex monster. You are so brazen, Mrs. Grey. I think a punishment may be in hand... but right now another thing is in my hand...

Christian Grey
CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc.
P. S. It is a wrong decision to talk to you in e-mails. My heart nor my pants can handle your effect.
P. P. S. When I come back you'll get a little more than a kiss.

I laughed. I still got an effect at my man.

From: Anastasia Grey
Subject: Brazen Women...
Date: July. 23, 2012 1:00 PM PST
To: Christian Grey

I may be able to help you with that thing in your hand. ;) I miss you, Mr. Grey but I need to go. I have more shopping to do. Laters, Sir.

Ana x
P. S. I expect I'll get something more than a kiss.
I never received an e-mail back. Maybe he really needed to handle the thing in his hand.