Chapter 32

Christian's POV

This is why I like control in all things. To protect the things I care for. To protect the people I love. Ana is sitting right across from me, and I can feel her fear and anxiety, and here I am, unable to do nothing about it. If I could only make love with Ana here in the car. We wouldn't want that though. Taylor will have one hell of a show. I stop all thoughts of Taylor being a voyeur.

I reach for Ana's hand, and she immediately grasps mine. I trace small, rhythmic circles on her thumb, hoping it will decrease some of her anxiety. "Are you okay?" I asked her, looking at her angelic face. "Yeah. I guess." She says softly. Like me, she isn't comfortable saying her emotions. "I just want to drown myself in all the work to forget all this." She said. "Can we just forget this?" She pleads. I sighed. "Ana--" "Please? Christian?" She interrupted me. I sighed again, a longer, deeper one this time.

"Alright." I answered. "Thank you." She uttered, holding my hand a little tighter. Ana looked outside, and there were a few people blocking the door to the House. Shit. I pull Ana into my arms. Taylor opens the door at my side and we go out, walking rapidly. Because it is the rush hour in the house, a lot of people are walking in and out of the building and we easily blended with them. We reach the office and I let Ana alone at her office. I know she needs space.

"What's the situation?" I asked Andrea as soon as she entered my office and sat on one of the couches. "They have been there since the morning, Sir. They want to hear something from you, or in gossiping terms, get some juice." She said. "Do you have copies of the tabloids?" I asked. She stood up and placed them on my table. "Here, Sir." She said.

I grabbed one. It has me carrying Ana bridal style. I read the caption silently.

Hmm... Are we hearing wedding bells in here again or what?!?!? The Christian Grey, the handsome, smoking, big bucks CEO of Grey Enterprises Holdings has gone one helluva full circle as he is dating Anastasia Steele, again.

I opened the 'magazine' to the article. It was short, because the page is crowded by photo every photo. I read the article.

After a few months of avoiding the media and being practically invisible to the eye of everyone, the Christian Grey is back, and he's not alone. He is seen with his former wife, or we assume his wife, Anastasia Steele Grey. They've been spotted at a meadow near Puget Sound and gosh, is it hot in here. (see photo below)

The ~couple~ is seen getting cozy while they are awaiting the sunrise. How sweet. The couple was last spotted a little over six months ago, in their honeymoon at Europe. Grey is surely quite the romantic.

Are they back or are they just fooling around? We'll surely know soon.

I threw the tabloid on the table, and Andrea immediately picked it up. "Burn it. Just let it be gone. Do not give a statement." I mumbled, frustrated as fuck. "Very well." She answered and went back to her work.

I open the door towards Anastasia's office silently, and I see her reading a manuscript. She's knee-deep in reading; she didn't even notice me sitting in one of her chairs.

"How is it?" She asked me, putting down the manuscript she is reading. I jumped. Jesus. I just looked at her. "That bad, huh?" She asked me. "Not really." I answered. "I'm just angered that they presumed we aren't together anymore. That you and I broke off." I answered, my voice small. She smirked. "Look at you. You are so in love with me." Ana said, blushing. I lowered my head. She giggled. "You are so cute. Just know that I still love you more than you love me." She reassured me.

"I don't think so." I objected. "Okay." She mockingly answered. "Okay, I'll leave you to your work. I love you." I said, standing up and adjusting my coat. She stood up and walked around her table, putting her hands on the lapel of my coat. "I love you more." She said as she kissed me on the corner of my mouth. I groaned. She laughed.

"I'll be here." I said as I walked out of her office. She smiled and went back to her work.

I need to schedule an appointment with Flynn. I hate to admit this, but mother of hell, I am so fucking whipped.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I just needed to release these creative juices haha anyways i hope you like it!! :)