Chapter 50

Anastasia's POV

"What's the dress code for the dinner?" I ask as soon as Kate answers my call. I get off the bed and walk to the closet, looking for something to wear.

"Semi-formal." She answers.

"Semi-formal? Why?" I ask. Christian suddenly stands beside me and grabs one of my silk panties.

"My family and Elliot's are all there."

"Oh, yeah. See you later." I say, dropping the call.

He kneels down and spreads my legs, slipping silk panties on my legs. He pulls it up until it's on my hips.

He kisses my thigh and I help him stand up.

"What should I wear?" I ask. He leads me to the closet with dresses and he picks a blue one with delicate lace as bodice and a black belt with a floral buckle.

"This is beautiful. I didn't know I had this." I say, marvelling at the dress.

"Well, it just arrived yesterday along with more clothes." He says.

He removes the dress from it's hanger and I wait patiently. I slip into it and he zips me up.

"You look like an angel." He says, making me twirl.

"I love the length of this. Makes me feel like Kate Middleton." I say.

"She's too posh and obnoxious." He reveals.

I gasp. "You met her?" I ask.

He nods. He buttons his shirt and gets into his pants, zipping himself.

"I did. When she was still at school. I went to London and partied and she was there with Prince William."

"It's probably just your opinion that she's stuck up." I retort. I open his drawer of cufflinks and accessories and pick his rose cufflinks and the rolex I gave him.

I put the watch in his wrist and adjust it so that the face is at the centre. I put on the cufflinks and he smiles.

"Roses?"

"Well, it matches the lone flower in my belt."

"It does."

"Which tie?" He asks, holding up a black one and a maroon one.

"Blue."

"Someone marking me as hers?" He asks as I start tying his blue tie.

I blush. How did he know? "No, merely wanting to match clothes with my husband."

"Okay." He says, smiling.

"We look amazing." I say, looking at the huge full length mirror.

"I think you forgot something." He says, adjusting the neckline of my dress.

I flush and giggle. "I think I did." I say. He unzips my dress halfway and I quickly put on a bra and adjust the cups, making sure that it doesn't peek out of the low neckline of the dress.

"You look amazing, ma femme." He says, and it seems that he's swooning. Ah, I love that he's still head over heels about me. I feel the same way.

"Okay, stop swooning."

"Sorry, the dress just brings out the blue in your eyes and it reminds me of the sea. It makes me too calm and too peaceful." He admits, acting like a teenage boy.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too, Anastasia." He says back, smiling.

I go to the jewellery wardrobe and open it, revealing all the pieces that Christian has given me for the past year. Since I know he's watching and I love it, I pick the pearl set and close the wardrobe, locking it with the code.