Chapter 48

Christian's POV

Someone starts pulling the duvet off of me. Grrr. It feels like I just closed my eyes. I'm so fucking tired. I pull the duvet back.

"Aaah!" Anastasia screams and falls on top of me.

I open my eyes and see her messed hair, puffy lips and flushed cheeks. She's gripping the duvet quite tightly. I smile at her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask.

"Err... I want to prepare for work." She answers, flustered.

"I. thought. we. agreed. that. we. stay. in. today." I utter between kisses.

"I really need to go to work." She counters, but she continues kissing me.

I push her down her side of the bed and pull the duvet off her body. She grins at me, anticipating. "You really want to go to work?" I ask, trailing kisses down her chest.

"Yes." She murmurs breathlessly.

I kiss her waist and I stand up. "Then let's go to work."

"Christian! What the fuck! Fucking tease." She screams, clearly frustrated. I carry her over my shoulder and bring her into the shower. I open the water and she whimpers. It's a little too hot.

"You always carry me on your shoulder." She whispers getting herself wet by the shower. I watch the water drip down her face, her breasts, down to the apex of her thighs.

"You're wasting water." She says, opening her eyes, catching me.

I grin and move closer. I grab Ana's shampoo bottle and the scent of vanilla makes me smile. It's my Anastasia's signature smell. I start washing her hair with deft small strokes. She moans appreciatively and I grin.

"I love when you shampoo my hair. It makes me feel cherished." She whispers.

"You always say that." I say, and she shrugs.

"It's true." She closes her eyes and I rinse the shampoo from her hair.

I hand her my shampoo and she returns the gesture. "So, Mrs. Grey, what's your agenda for today?" I ask, my eyes closed.

"Well, I'll learn how to operate the machine, then I have interviews lined up. I'll have lunch with you, of course." She says, and I feel the water in my hair, her gentle hands washing the shampoo off my hair.

She narrows her eyes, concentrating on something. I hear crying.

"Fuck, it's Ted!" She realises.

"Continue taking a shower. I'll get him." I say. I wear a robe and get out of the room, leaving a trail of water droplets.

I open the door and I see Teddy crying hysterically, his face red from crying. I pick him up and wipe the tears in his eyes.

I feel his diaper and it's full. Yikes. I grab his clothes and rubber duck and bring him to our bathroom. Ana's pacing back and forth.

"What is it? Is he okay?" She asks.

"He is." I say, opening the faucet and letting the tub fill.

"We're taking a bath?" Ana asks, her eyes shining.

"Yes we are. With Teddy."

"Another first, Mr. Grey." She says, smirking.

"You stole my line."

"As easy as stealing your heart, baby." She snickers and I laugh.

She starts mixing essential oils and bubbles for the bath. I undress Teddy and I see his butt getting red. Fuck. Mom warned me about rashes. I feel the heat of the water with my elbow and it's the perfect temperature. Ana undresses and gets into the tub. She gets Teddy from my arms as I remove my robe and get into the tub.