27- Kissing?!

Liam's POV

There he stood with an annoying look on his face as he looks at me.

"What!?" He spits.
"Who do you think you are making my daughter cry?!" I said so loud I'm sure the police are already on their way.
He rolled his eyes "She should be the one getting all of the hate!"
"What are you talking about?" I said confused but still upset.

He pulled out his phone and went to his gallery. Then he pulled up a pic of them at the froyo place and Ava and Corey were... Kissing?!

"What the?" I managed to get out.
"See." He said pulling his phone away "That's why I said those things."
"But that still doesn't give you the right to say that to her." I said about to lose my cool.
"You know I don't even care!" He said about to close the door. "Your daughter can go die in a well for all I care!" He said slamming the door behind him.

DID HE JUST!

I ran back to the house and slammed the door behind me so hard it shook the entire house.

"Ava!" I yelled maybe a little too loud.
She came down the stairs a little frightened. "Yeah." She mumbled.

I pulled out my phone so angrily it almost crushed in my hands I searched 'Evangeline Payne at froyo' and guess what the first pic I saw was.

I shoved it in her face. "You kissed him?!" She knew I didn't approve of her having a boy friend let alone kiss anyone.
"No!" She said in disgust.
"Then what is this?" I said.
"I'm obviously not kissing him. It just looks like that from the angle." She said flinching at my words.

Sophia got up and moved me away from her before I... Did anything I would regret. I don't know why but Evangeline has seemed to be moving farther apart from us.
Evangeline had tears in her eyes and she looked like I had just killed a puppy with a knife.

"I'm so sorry!" I got out realizing what I had done.
"It's okay Liam." She said looking at the ground.

That hurt! It felt as though she had stabbed me with a knife. She called me Liam... I thought we had moved on to dad.
I cursed myself under my breath.
I can't believe how stupid I am. She must have felt horrible for me to yell like that.

She called me Liam.
She called me Liam.
She called me Liam.
She didn't call me Dad.

Evangeline's POV

He yelled at me! I didn't even do anything and he yelled at me and Hudson was being so mean to me again! I felt as though my life was falling apart.

I wish I could take away the pain. I wish I could feel bet- I stopped my thoughts when I looked at the desk. I had a craft drawer that I didn't touch.

I remembered how I used to do that, at the orphanage.
I turned off my light and tip toed to the desk, I opened the drawer and sure enough there was a pair of scissors sitting there. They hadn't been touched. Sharp, sharp blade, I could hear it calling me.

I grabbed it and went to sit on my bed in the dark.

I opened them and put them to my wrist. I pushed it to my skin and slid it down making a tiny opening, just enough for a blood that was only seen by the light reflecting off of it to come out of my skin.

I did this again as it made me forget about Hudson and Liam and Corey. Boys! So stupid to think I could trust them... Or anyone else for that matter. I could hardly trust myself.

Then I looked down and noticed I didn't make 2 cuts, I made 7. There was blood all over me and then... I passed out and hit the cold hard ground.