28- Are you kidding me?!

I woke to hear a familiar beeping sound.

Are you kidding me?!
Why am I in the hospital?

I looked around to find no one. What am I doing here and why do I feel numb in my arm. I looked down and noticed my scars. It felt good to do that.

I heard the door open but I didn't look up I just stared at my wrist.
"Evangeline?!" Liam asked excited.
I looked up for a second then back down to my wrist.
"Evangeline?" He said trying to get my attention.
"Huh." I said still not looking up.
"Why would you do this to yourself?" He asked.
I didn't respond I just looked at my wrist.
"Answer me!" He semi yelled.

I just continued staring at my wrist as if I wasn't able to move.

"Evangeline, answer me!" He yelled so loud nurses came running in to make sure everything was ok.

I still didn't look up, I didn't have the nerve. I knew he would be upset.
I didn't move an inch.

"Evangeline, can you hear me? Is everything alright?" The doctor asked.
I shook my head slowly.
"Ok, I'm sure your confused and scared so let me tell you what is happening." He started "You self harmed last night and made seven cuts. From the lack of blood you fainted. Your father heard a thump and came to check on you and you were passed out on the floor and so he called the ambulance." The doctor finished.
"His name is Liam." I mumbled still not moving.
"What?" The doctor asked
"His name is Liam." I said turning to face him.

As soon as I looked into his eyes I flinched and started crying. He looked like he could be my real fathers identical twin.

"Are you okay miss?" He asked and got closer.
I sobbed and shaked.
Liam came running in and pulled me to his arms. I curled into him. "Could you give us a second?" Liam asked the doctor and then he left.
Liam looked down at me and wiped away my tears. I didn't make eye contact.
"What's wrong?" Liam said in a concerned and gentle voice.
"He, father." Those two words set Liam off and he understood exactly what I meant.
"Do you want a new doctor?" He asked.
I shook my head and he left carefully.
A woman came in. "Hi sweety." She said softly. "I heard that the other doctor made you uncomfortable so I'm going to be your new one."
I looked back down at my wrist. "Why am I here?" I asked quietly.
"You need to talk to a therapist today and you can go home tomorrow." I didn't have to look to know she was smiling.
I just kept looking at my wrist. It hurt, I didn't know that it would hurt like this.

"Can I be alone? With Liam?" I asked quietly yet again.
"Sure. I'll be back in a couple of minutes." She said as she walked out.
"Liam-" I started as he cut me off.
"Why did you do this to yourself?" He asked not looking at me, maybe it was hard for him too.
"Why?" A tear rolled down my cheek. "Because Hudson is mad at me and because you're mad at me and because you yelled at me and because... I trusted you and you used your girlfriend to come and find out what was wrong with me." I got out with a big lump in my throat. Another tear rolled down my face.
"I did this?" He asked shocked and concered and generally scared.
I didn't say anything I just looked at him and he looked into my eyes.
A tear rolled down his cheek. "Maybe Sophia's right. Maybe we aren't ready to be parents." He said and walked out.

Liam's POV

This was my fault? I cursed myself out in my head. "Maybe Sophia's right. Maybe we aren't ready to be parents." I said and left.

I didn't want Evangeline to see me cry. I was supposed to be tough and strong for her. If she saw me cry, she would see me differently.

I closed the door behind me and leaned against it and cried harder. Sophia came up and hugged me and I cried onto her shoulder. She was the only one that has ever really seen me cry.

She was mad at me. I don't honestly blame her. I yelled at her and she has told us how she doesn't like that and how it scares her. The paps are the ones that did this to her. They took that picture and said that they were kissing and that's how Hudson saw it.

I wasn't really crying, just like 3 tears fell out of my eyes. After every thing was done, we went back and sat in the waiting room with the boys.

"What happened?" Louis asked.
"She needed a new doctor." I answered.
"Are... You ok?" Harry asked.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I added.

I was doing okay. I wasn't upset anymore, I just excepted the fact that this was my fault even if she didn't exactly say that it was.