33- "You weren't even in there to watch the rest of them."

Evangeline's POV

We walked out of the room I had just auditioned in and sat back down in the waiting area.

"You did really good Ava, I didn't know you were that good!" Louis said.
"Thanks." I smiled unsure.
"Oh don't be worried, you were better than everyone else!" Niall said.
"You weren't even in there to watch the rest of them." I said.
"But you still did super good!" Sophia reassured.

I smiled and we waited in silence. Then the lady running the audition came out.

"Hi everybody! My name is Ms. Frans if you don't already know. I have three people that we think would be perfect for the part so if I call your name please go back to the room and the rest of you thank you for your time and effort but you may leave afterwards." The lady, Ms. Frans, said.
"Megan Simons, Britney Mobier, and Evangeline Payne." Ms. Frans said.

My heart dropped when she said my name! I was so happy!

I walked into the room along with the other girls and the boys and Sophia all sat there and waited.
When we walked in the lady sat down and looked through her papers.

"Ok so... All of you have a part in the show!" She said and I instantly became happy.

"Megan, you have the role of Sarah. Evangeline, you have Samantha. Britney, you have Willow." She smiled.
"We will need to meet up tomorrow around one to get to know each other and the rest of the cast." She said then got up and left.
"Hey, Evangeline right?" One of the girls said to me and I nodded my head.
"I'm Britney and this is my friend Megan. Are you here with One Direction?" Britney asked.
"Yeah, Liam's my dad." I said.
"Oh I heard about you! You are so luckly! I love One Direction!" Megan said.
"Yeah I guess I am." I said.

Just then the lady came back into the room. "Oh good you haven't left!" Ms. Frans smiled "Make sure you have your legal guardian sign all of the papers."
"Hey do you want to come over? Brit and I are going swimming."
"Ok but Paul, my security guard, will have to come with me." I said.
"Ok!" Megan smiled.
"Let me go ask my dad." I said.
"Ooooo, can we come?" Britney asked.
I shook my head and laughed.
I walked out and started walking toward Liam and Sophia.

"Did you get it?" Niall asked.
"I got the leads best friend!" I smiled.
"Oh this is Megan and Britney!" I said. Then they smiled and waved .
"I knew you could do it!" Harry said.
I smiled "Hey dad, I was wondering if I could go over Megan's house, they're going swimming."

"Liam, she'll be fine... Paul can go with her." Sophia said trying to convince him.

"Fine, you're lucky Paul is in the limo." Liam said.

I smiled and hugged him. "Do you guys need a ride?" I asked Megan and Britney.
"No, but your limo driver can follow my mom home." Megan said.
I nodded and then we all left.