Chapter 5

<Demi's POV>

I rolled my eyes when I saw a frown on my sister's face for the next time. She was wearing 14th wedding dress. 14th. Fucking 14th and it still wasn't good enough for her. I agreed to help her choose the dress, but I didn't sign up for five hours of shopping. And it still didn't bring any results. Dallas didn't „fall in love" with any dress. I guess they could invite her to that program 'Say YES to the dress' and make like 10 episodes, because she was so undecided. She annoyed the shit out of me. Like the rest of my family. And everyone else.

- So, will you and Alex match on the wedding? Because I saw some great ties here which match your dress! – my cousin Aris said with a wild smile on her face. I glared at her. – We're not together anymore. – I replied and I heard my mom gasping. I rolled my eyes and unlocked my phone so I didn't have to see all these curious looks. – What?! – Aris yelled and everyone looked at us. Dallas was clearly shocked too. – But you will be together at my wedding. – she whispered and I glanced over her. – So what? We don't have to talk with each other. – I shrugged my arms. My family is so problematic. I moved to the other part of the shop we were in, to avoid all of these questions they wanted to ask me. We should focus on Dallas, because it will be her special day, not mine. I'm not even special to anyone.

*

I've been sitting with my mom, grandma, cousins and Dallas in my flat. We finally found a perfect dress for Dallas and we needed to celebrate it. I was drinking my third drink when I heard the doorbell rang. What the heck. It was 10pm. I got up to open the door. I froze. I wanted to close them as soon as possible but he didn't let me.

- Talk with me, Dem. – he held the door and looked determinated. I shook my head, I took some days off not to see him, but he had to come here. I rolled my eyes. Asshole. Such a handsome asshole.

- No. – I hissed. I heard laughs from dinning room and glared at Joe. – I'm busy. – I said and tried to push the door, but he was too strong. – Don't act like this please. Just 15 seconds, just one question. – he said, I could tell he even begged and I took a moment to look at his face. He looked upset and tired, very tired.

- What did I do wrong? – he asked and I just shook my head. I felt bad for him for a while, but now my whole anger came back. – Please, just explain me. I really have no idea, I'm going crazy, I can't stop thinking about it. I swear, I want to apologize you so bad, I want to say I'm sorry, but I don't know the reason Demi, please. – his voice was shaking a bit.

– Why should I talk with you? So you can finally get in my pants and untick me from your list? Or maybe so Matt could bang me already? – I crossed my arms and his mouth dropped.

<Joe's POV>

My mouth dropped. I'm the biggest fool on Earth. I can't believe she heard that talk, it all makes sense now.

- What's up with you and Lovato? – Matt asked. I rolled my eyes. We were close friends, but he loved women and I know Demi was his type. It annoyed me so badly, I didn't know why. And my relationship with Demi was complicated but it was our secret so he didn't have to know details.

- We're just friends. – I said and took a sip of my coffee. – Yeah, for sure. I don't think you can hold yourself, I bet she is great in bed. Have you seen her tongue? I guess she drives dudes crazy. Not mentioning girls! – he exclaimed and I looked at him disgusted. Normally I wasn't a stiff but he was talking about my best friend, what the fuck. I liked fun and parties but I did have so much respect for women, especially for Demi.

- She looked so damn hot at that party. I mean, if I didn't know there is something going on between you two, I'd do my best to bang her. – Matt continued and I got angry. On the other hand If I punched him or made a fight, he would know that I had some kind of a fling with Demi.