Chapter 7

<Joe's POV>

- How is it? – I asked and put slice of pizza into Demi's mouth. – Great. – she mummbled and giggled. I threw it on her face so she would get dirty but after seeing her squinted eyes I wiped her face with a tissue chuckling. – You look incredibly hot. – I said and she threw her head back laughing. Her laugh was something from another universe but I loved it. – I've never eaten pizza on Christmas to be honest. – she said and I chuckled. - I tried to be romantic. – I put my arm around her and she shook her head laughing. I rubbed her naked thigh while she was chewing and she smirked at me. I gave her one of my tshirts, I bought it at Guns N' Roses' concert but it was too big. She wore it after we came to my flat, because she didn't have anything to sleep in. I didn't even know she was such a big fan of them.

– I've always wanted to buy this one, but they were all sold out! Now I'm too old for this. – she said and took a sip of coffee. – You can keep it, it looks better on you. – I winked at her and she blushed. She was so adorable and I had to admit it. I leaned closer and planted a kiss on her lips. That was literally one of my favourite things to do lately. She smelled like raspberries mixed with some exotic fruits and I just wanted to kiss her whole day. I didn't want to rush anything and I wasn't sure what was going on between us. But it was nice, really nice. And something different.

I laid us on the sofa with her on top. I noticed her thongs and I could feel leak of space in my pants. I placed my hand on her ass and slowly rubbed it. She moaned and took them off her butt cheeks. I chuckled and kept enjoying our make out session. It was really passionate. – Merry Christmas, asshole. – she giggled and I slapped her ass making her jump. She let out a long moan, it was such a turn on, oh my.

I bit her tongue and she started sucking my earlobe. She was rubbing my crotch gently and it was so hard to control myself. – You're...such a tease... - I whispered and Demi smirked.

- Joseph, what the hell is going on there?! – she jumped off me and her eyes widened when she saw my mother. Dem covered herself with a blanket and I felt so embarrassed. I couldn't believe my mom caught me (almost) having sex with my best friend and work mate. – What are you doing here? – I mummbled.

- You said you won't come to family dinner, because you have to work and what I see?! Don't overwork yourself, Joseph! – she yelled with sarcasm.

- Mom stop it. – I hissed. She was getting on my nerves.

Demi will probably think of me as mommy's baby boy and it pissed me off. Everyone kept doing everything to keep us apart. There is always someone who has to interrupt us. And my mother was furious, could it get any worse?

- Sorry, I should go home. – Demi said and quickly ran to the bathroom. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

- Who's that Joseph? Ms. more important than my family? – my mother shouted and I took a deep breath. Tough situation.

- Mom, she isn't more important. They just let us go earlier because there wasn't any emergency.. – I tried to explain but she wouldn't even listen.

– Answer my question, who's that? – she kept asking. That was a good one, who is Demi for me? Friend? Lover? Girlfriend? Work mate? – I'm ashamed of calling you my son, just ashamed. Banging another chick was more important than me? Than your brothers? Goodbye then. – she walked out as Demi walked in and started grabbing her stuff. – Demi, what are you doing? – I groaned, my brain couldn't process anything in the moment. Two women to cope is way too much for one man.

– I'm going home. – she replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Great.

- Demi, please stay. – I grabbed her waist and turned her around so she would face me. – No, Joe. That was the most awkward situation I've had in a while but it made me realize something. This is NOT right, if we did that... things would never be the same and I don't want that. – she said and I let out a sigh. I didn't understand that woman. I was happy, she was happy, why she couldn't let it be? It seemed to be so simple. She was changing her mind so fast, once she was kissing me and then she would be like „No, that's not right".