Chapter 26

<Demi's POV>

- He isn't this bad you know. – Skylar told me when we hit the first store. I sent her a smile. – Yeah, I know. I'm sure you will like each other. – I said and my eyes focused on the gold dress with a big cleavage. I'd definitely buy this one, before my pregnancy though. Now I wouldn't feel comfortable in it.

– Try this on. – Skylar encouraged me. I gave her a surprised look. – Do you really think I'd look good in it with my belly? – I doubted. She nodded her head checking the price tag. – I think it's for pregnant women as well, but holy cow it's expensive. – her eyes widened and I laughed a bit. – Too bad, we haven't taken Joe's card. – I said making her laugh. – Do you even need it though? – Skylar asked and I thought about it for a while. There were a few banquets coming and I wanted to go. – I think, I will. – I stroked my belly, still thinking. This dress costed $1150, but it was fabulous, I needed it in my wardrobe.

– Maybe Joe is gonna ask you out to some fancy restaurant huh, you never know. – Sky teased and I shook my head.

– Do you wanna get grounded? – I raised my eyebrows and she stuck a tongue out at me, she had a great time making fun of me. I showed her my middle finger and took the dress to changing room. Skylar followed me laughing.

I was glad I shaved my legs earlier, ha. I took my clothes off and put it on myself. I wasn't sure if I liked it though, I went out and asked Skylar for her opinion. – Wait. – she said and quickly disappeared behind shop shelves leaving me alone. The amount of her energy never failed to amaze me. I let out a sigh and looked at my reflection once again. It wasn't that bad, but something didn't seem to be right. – Here. – Skylar handed me high heels. – You don't wear dresses like this one, without heels, come on. – she grinned and I had to admit she was right. I put them on and turned around. – So pretty. – Skylar said at one breath and I smiled at her. – Really? – I asked and she nodded. I smiled at myself, the dress fit me perfectly, it looked very nice and so did my belly in it. I took my phone out, taking a pic and sent it to Christina.

"HOLY HOT MOMMA"

She quickly replied and I laughed at my phone. Whatever, you only live once.

– Let's take it. – I grinned at Skylar and she showed me a thumb up.

– Okay now, let's find something for you. And I don't wanna hear anything else. – I warned when she tried to protest, I knew she didn't want to use me, but it was a pure joy for me.

– I can't... - she started again, but I shook my head.

– Don't worry about money, trust me, if I couldn't afford it – I wouldn't take you there. But it's my fav shop and they have everything there. So you can pick at least three pair of jeans and a few t-shirts. Some sweaters too and shorts if you want, because it's getting warmer and warmer. If you don't pick yourself, I will do it myself. – I said and she let out a sigh. – Thank you. – I smiled at her nodding. – My pleasure. – I gave her a side hug. – And hurry because I might or might not be hungry again. – I said making her laugh. I wanted to cheer her up, she deserved to have a nice time.

It took her about two hours, but she had a few cool outfits, so I was happy. While she was looking for shoes, I decided to search for some baby clothes. Maybe it was too early, but all these little t-shirts and shoes melt my heart. I was so ready to buy tons of them, when I know the sex. I noticed this small unicorn onesie, it was really small but it stole my heart and I HAD TO buy it.

– I knew you would take this onesie. – I heard behind my back and I saw Skylar giggling. – Don't say it's not adorable! – I exclaimed and she raised her hands in defence. – I'm not! It really is. – she cooed and I smiled.