Chapter 28

(rated R)

<Demi's POV>

- Mmm, don't go. – Joe mumbled in my skin planting soft kisses on my bare shoulder. After the weekend was gone, I had to go back to my work and being separated didn't feel right for the both of us. Especially because Joe had to go back to New York soon, which made me pretty upset.

– I have to. – I groaned giving in to his smooches. He kept leaving sloppy kisses on my neck driving me crazy. He pulled me on his lap and placed his hands on my hips. They went down massaging my butt cheeks. I could feel his smirk in my neck so I just giggled cupping his face with my hands. – You are such a distraction, you know. – I murmured, then bit his bottom lip gently sucking it for a while. I brushed my lips on his and moaned when he slid his tongue instantly pulling me the closest he could get me without harming my baby. I started moving my hips round and round feeling the chills which went through Joe's half-naked body. He had only his boxers on and he looked incredibly sexy. I scratched his back with my nails increasing the pleasure he was getting. He gasped for air and attacked my neck again sucking on it with passion. I felt his hands traveling through my back stopping on my bra.

– Joseph, I have to go. – I groaned and gave him a stern look.

– 5 minutes. – he mumbled letting my breasts jump out on his face. I closed my eyes feeling his wet tongue on my nipple. I couldn't resist it, I fuxking couldn't.

– Deal – I breathed glancing at the clock, I guess these 5 minutes wouldn't make a big difference and they could make my morning way better.

– Hurry. – I demanded pulling his hair (not too rough though). He laid me down on bed and took my panties off. They soon fell on the floor next to his boxers. I bit my lip feeling so tensed up. I took his hands in mine and placed them on my breasts. He was squeezing them gently making me more relaxed. He scratched my inner sides of thighs with his nails which caused a long moan escaping from my mouth. His lips soon followed them being dangerously close to my womanhood. I totally forgot how to think rationally when his laid his hand there gently rubbing me. His tongue joined too and I felt like I was about to cry. I've never fully understood when people would say sex was the best thing in the world, I guess I just had a wrong partner. Joe was always trying to please me in all ways possible. Our first time was so simple, yet so powerful and full of emotions. Now, it's somehow more "advanced", because we know each other's sweet spots and needs. Call me crazy, but I really wanted to spend the rest of my life like that.

I arched my back when he put his fingers in me and started pumping. – Oh my Gawwdd... - I cried out pulling him next to me. Our lips connected again and a few seconds later, I felt his hard member rubbing my ass. He grabbed my left thigh up and entered me. I let out a loud moan but he soon shut it down with his lips thrusting in me faster and deeper.

Half hour later I fell on the pillows my thighs still shaking. Joe would still plant wet kisses on my breasts and his excitement wouldn't go away. I cursed loud getting up. I was 20 minutes late already, still naked and my hair was a mess. A sex mess. I looked back at Joe who wolf whistled at me, I sent him a glare and went to the bathroom. It took me around 15 minutes to get ready, I made a ponytail of my hair and I only had my mascara on and a darker shadow.

– I don't get why you spend an hour in the bathroom when you can spend there four times less time and you look even more gorgeous and natural. – Joe kissed my forehead, then pecked my lips. I rolled my eyes.

– Don't even start this, are you going with me? – I grabbed one of pancakes he prepared for us, laid my eyes on him and took a sip of my favourite orange juice.