Chapter 15

<Joe's POV>

The sun rays hit my eyes when I slightly opened them making me turn around quickly. I hissed a bit when Demi moved anxiously, I hoped I didn't wake her up. I kissed her forehead and pulled her into my arms. She made herself comfortable and pulled the covers over us.

I put my lips on her neck and rubbed it with my nose. I could feel her smile against my chest and I simply hugged her even tighter.

I felt really warm and the atmosphere was amazing. Just the two of us. Well, the three of us. I still couldn't believe that Demi was pregnant, it seemed strange but like Demi has said: the baby was completely innocent, it deserved to receive as much love as possible.

The silence was filling the room but it didn't bother us at all. I really hoped our relationship would start growing, but it could be hard if we lived in different cities. – Don't leave. – Demi mumbled against my neck clinging to me. I rubbed her hair gently. – I have to. – I let out a long sigh when she gave me this sad look. – Don't look at me this way, please. It's only three months, I already signed the contract. – I rubbed her nose with mine and pecked her lips. – It's way too long for me. Why can't you just come back? Mark will surely understand. You're like the best specialist out there, we need you. – she said and I rested on my elbows. – But it wouldn't be professional. Plus they need some help and I'm leaving our staff with the best doctor in LA. I don't have to worry about that. – I rubbed her cheek and she rolled her eyes making me sigh again. I didn't want her to be mad at me. – Don't forget I'm pregnant, Joseph. What if you like it better in NYC than here? – she looked at me waiting for an answer. I quickly shook my head. – Never. I promise I'm gonna call you every morning and every afternoon and every evening unless you're tired of me, okay? – I cupped her face kissing it all over making her giggle. – This sounded so cheesy, Joseph. – she laughed and so did I. – Stop calling me like that, my full name sounds way too serious and I have my mother in my mind when I hear that. I don't want to think about my mom when we're in bed together. – I groaned and Demi threw her head back laughing.

– Would you mind if I took a shower? – she asked fighting with a yawn. I came up with an idea.

– What if you faint again? – I looked at her with a smirk.

– I won't... - she replied confused.

– I think you can't take showers alone. You need someone to be there in case you felt bad. – I moved my eyebrows and got hit by a pillow so quick. I couldn't help but laugh.

– You're such a pervert, Joseph. – the smirk appeared on Demi's lips as she walked to the bathroom doors moving her hips. She was wearing only black thongs and I didn't even try to stop myself from staring. I bit my lip.

– What are you waiting for? – she smiled in an innocent way and I got up quickly laughing and chasing her to the bathroom.

<Demi's POV>

I was sitting on Joe's suitcase as he was zipping it. I chuckled as he fell on the floor smiling with satisfaction and sat on him. He looked at me and smiled even wider. – You know, we still have some time... - he whispered and sat up biting my earlobe. Chills spread down my spine and I started scratching Joe's neck slightly.

– Don't even try. – I mouthed and I pecked his lips. – I guess this could be us every day but you playin'. – I said standing up and put my dress on. I was still mad that he was leaving and it was hard to hide it. It's not like I tried too much though. I wanted him there. For me, for us. I looked down losing my mood. Joe let out a groan and helped me with zipping my dress. He put his arms around my waist and held me close.

– Don't be upset, please. It's wrong for both of you. – he kissed my neck. I closed my eyes thinking about his words. It felt weird to me that I was responsible for another person as well now. I took some deep breaths.

Joe cupped my face.

– I promise I'll make it up to you, okay? When I'm back I will make sure you get tired of me and even if you do, I won't leave you for a minute. – he said making me frown. – What if you won't come back? You could meet someone there and change your mind. – I looked at him to see his confused expression. – Are you jealous? – he asked and I rolled my eyes quickly. – You are! – he chuckled but it soon faded away when he noticed my glare. – Baby... Don't even think about it. I'm literally the happiest man alive having you by my side. I don't need any side hoes. I swear. – he kissed me passionately making me moan. He slid his tongue into my mouth and our tongues began to dance together. It was magical. He laid me on bed unzipping my dress. – Why did you even put it on if you knew this dress wouldn't last long on you. – he mumbled sliding his hands under my panties. I giggled. – Make love to me. – I clang to him as he wrapped his strong arms around me.

*

I was driving Joe to the airport listening to the radio. The Weeknd's Can't Feel My Face was on and every time we stopped on red lights, Joe would kiss my face making me laugh. This goof knew how to make me feel better and I loved it about him.

– Keep that smile on your face every day. It looks beautiful on you. – he kissed my forehead when we were waiting for his flight. – Cheesy. – I teased. – But real. – he said making my heart melt. I hugged him tight. – Facetime me every evening when you're not that tired, okay? Or wait, no. I'm gonna facetime you daily. Stay safe and take care of yourself, okay? I'll come back sooner than you think. – he kissed me one more time and I just nodded my head.

When he was walking away he turned around so I sent him a kiss in the air. He pretended to catch it and fell into some older lady who hit him with her bag not listening to his apologies. I let out a small giggle and shook my head. I headed back to the car as soon as my sight lost his silhouette.

***

Sorry, it's short and it took me so longggggggg. I'll make it up soon tho and can't wait for christmas break!