A/N: Hey

Hi my name is Josi, I always wanted to help people with their problems and I'm a big supporter of LGBTQIAP+. I'm not straight, but I don't have an "official" label so I go by considering. (My stories are chapter 10 'My Answer' and chapter 30 'Figuring myself out') I'm really lucky, because I have an amazing and supportive family, even though some of them are really religious and fortunately my friends are very supportive too. I'm also christian and I'm lucky to say that my church is totally excepting (I mean I met my Priest at Pride). If I ever move somewhere where the church isn't, than I don't want to be a part of that church. I'm not really religious but I know that one of the most important sayings of the bible is that good loves every one. And that's what I believe in, so why the fuck do people hate on others because of one small part of the bible and don't listen to one of the most important ones. I mean in the bible it says so many times that good loves everybody, and only one time thats it's not "allowed" to be gay. come on do you really want to break the most important rules just so you can listen to some unimportant, totally outdated part? I don't.

Now about the book... I hope that this book will help you and maybe we can start a conversation and find new friends. what ever you are dealing with right now, with body image, your sexuality or depression remember you are amazing and strong and you will get through it. I know this may sound totally cliché but it gets better... I promise. And remember you are not alone there are people out there who love and support you and care for you. It always helps to share your problems and we are here for you, so If you have questions or just want to talk about it please just message me or the other writers who will be part of this book. or just comment on a chapter and we will answer and listen to you.

So about the contens of this book... I'm collecting stories, experiences, tips and advise from you guys and put it in here, so that we can support each other and start an conversation. Every chapter will be from a different person about their experiences and advise. I will dedicate every chapter to the person who wrote it so that you can find them. If you want to be a part of this book please message me or comment on this chapter. If you want to do it anonymous write me and private message... I won't tell your name. We are an community and I hope this will help you and bring us closer.

ilysm, see ya soon lovelies with the first chapter.
byeeee ♡♥♡

if you ever feel alone or unwanted look at the sky and remember that the people who feel the same way, care about you, love you and support you look at the same sky.
you are not alone.