Trevor Project

Hi lovelies, sry this isn't a real chapter but I think this is important.
So today I wanted to talk to you about the Trevor Project. I think the most of you know what it is, but for the rest, here is the official definition.
The Trevor Project is the leading national (in the USA) organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24.
The Trevor Project offers accredited life-saving, life-affirming programs and services to LGBTQ youth that create safe, accepting and inclusive environments over the phone, online and through text.
That means that that it's an organization, which helps LGBTQIAP+ people. You can call them or text and they will help you and give advice. On their homepage is a lot of information about LGBTQIAP+, and coming out. And there are Chat rooms where you can chat with other people or a counselor. And there is a hotline, which you can call for free 24/7. They also have a YouTube Channel. There's a lot of different stuff that could help you and I greatly recommend it if you need help or just want information. It's an really amazing project and I hope that it maybe will help you. It helped me and a lot of people I know.
Sry If this is short but I don't really know that much about it. I just was on their homepage and thought that I should tell you guys about it, even though I'm pretty sure you all know about it.

See ya soon with another update lovelies,
Byeee❤️❤️❤️

Here are the contacts:
If you are thinking about suicide or are feeling alone and need someone to talk to, please call the Trevor Lifeline at 1-866-488-7386 for immediate help. It's free, confidential, and available 24/7.

The Trevor Project
PO Box 69232
West Hollywood, CA 90069
info@thetrevorproject.or

West Hollywood Office Phone: 310.271.8845

New York Office Phone: 212.695.8650

For journalists and press inquiries: Shawn Steiner, 212.695.8650