Feelings

A/N: Hey lovelies, while reading a few chapters again I realized that I didn't talk about something very important before.

Feelings both romantic and sexual  feelings/attractions are different for everyone. Every person is unique and has unique feelings and they are valid, never let someone tell you that they aren't true, because if you know they are deep inside, then they are. For eveyone it means something different to be attracted and there are people who get attracted easily by others and they are some who don't, so for example if you have almost  never crushes that doesn't have mean you are aromantic or asexual or  something, there are people who just need more time or don't crush that easily and there are people who are ace. Feelings are confusing and you should give them some time, most of the time, time and listening to yourself deep deep inside gives your the answer/s. I want you to know that yes all these stories are amazing but if something they write doesn't work for you but you still identify with the same thing or you think you are, you still can be that, everyone has their own way of loving and being attracted. Take these stories as advice and guide if you want, but remember that your feelings don't have to 100% the ones from the others. We are unic and that's what makes us so beautiful.

A/N: Ilysm lovelies and I hope I'll see you soon again with another update, byeee <3