The Butterfly Project

Hey lovelies, I feel like I should also put a few projects and things in here that could help you or to show your support. So I guess this will be a new thing in here, I hope you like it and it helps you.

First one is the Butterfly Project, i wanted to talk about for a while now, and I hope it helps you. if you want you can join and if not that's totally okay. I will draw one on my wrist in a few minutes to show my support and name it after one of my best friends to show her that she's important to me and that i love her so much. And I hope you will join too, if you want to you can write my name, bc I truly want you to get better, ilysm and ik that you can get through this, I support you. ( if you don't want to do it it's okay, nobody has to do anything they don't want)

Here are the rules:

1. when you feel like you want to cut, take a marker or pen and draw a butterfly wherever the self-harm occurs.

2. name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.

3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing the it off.

4. if you cut before the butterfly is gone, it dies. if you don't cut, it lives.

5. another person may draw them on you. these butterflies are extra special. take good care of them.

6. even if you don't cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. And if you do this, name it aftee someone who cuts or suffers right now, and tell them, it might help.

okay that's all,
I'll see ya soon with another update or project lovelies, ilysm byeee ♡♥♡