Indians part 2

Elena POV:

"We should worn Pan something's going on here, and I don't like it." Jasper said walking away to go find Peter while I stayed with Drew, but he wasn't paying any attention to me. He was much to busy looking around while his mind was working out any answer that would make sense for the single footprint out of the whole camp.

"Talk to me Drew, what are you thinking?" I asked him kneeling down so I could look into his eyes.

"I don't know what to say Elena it just doesn't make sense. There can't just be a single pair of footprints and nothing else. Red Skins can't fly I'm just so confused." He said shaking his head while something flashed across his, and he quickly stood up, and began to walk away.

"Hey wait! Where are you going?!" I yelled at him, but he just continued walking not even turning around to look at me to answer me.

"To find Joey." He called back disappearing amongst the Lost Boys to find his younger brother while I just stood there alone. I was about to go find Seth, and see how he was doing when I heard a loud horn come from somewhere in the forest. I stopped and looked around along with the rest of the boys who must have heard the horn as well. It then came again, and the Lost Boys pulled out their weapons, but unlike them I had no weapon I had left mine back at camp. That's when I remembered my three daggers in my boots and quickly pulled them out getting in a fighting stance. As I looked around once again that's when I noticed the eyes hiding in the bushes and in other areas around camp, and finally realized we were under attack. That's when the third and final horn made it's appearance, and shouting began. War had just broke out, and I was in the middle of it.

Indians came running from the tress bow and arrows and clubs in hand already aiming for the Lost Boys, but most headed right for Peter. As I watched from around me we were circled, but looking closely the Natives weren't looking to hurt the Lost Boys they just kept getting in the way trying to protect there leader. "Elena! Elena get out of here!" Jasper Yelled as he tried to fight off a Indian who was probably only trying to get to Pan. That didn't mean they wouldn't hurt or kill anyone else who got in there way though, and I for one didn't want to get in the way of them hurting Pan, but I also didn't want them hurting the Lost Boys. I was about to go help Jasper knowing it would be the right thing, and wanting to help him when Peter pointed his finger right in front of me and set the grass in high flames. I screamed and fell back startled beyond belief as the fire grew higher and separated me from many of the Lost Boy's who were already fighting. I looked at Peter who was fighting off five Natives as he looked back at me quickly.

"Elena get out of here or I swear to god I'll make you regret it!" Peter yelled at me while I got up stumbling a bit then ran for the forest. I didn't want to leave them, but I didn't want to deal with Peter Pan's wrath afterward. I wanted to help fight, and drive the Natives away, but it was to late now. Plus they didn't want me there, most likely probably because I was a girl, but it didn't matter. I would prove them wrong one day today just wouldn't be the day, and I still had to play Peter's game so I could get home. As I walked away from the fighting behind me I hadn't noticed the eyes watching me until they had me pinned to the ground.

"Hey!" I screamed while looking at the person who had pinned me to the floor to meet chocolate brown one. They had paint covering there face beads and feathers in their hair that was braided. I grabbed my dagger from my boot just incase, and started to fight them until I had them pinned to a tree.

"I planned this out for months, but never did I imagine you to be such a good fighter Elena." Said the voice of my opponent who I first thought was a boy, but as she spoke I realized was a girl.