Chapter 23

I move to the side so he can come in. Once he does I close and locks the window up. I turn around and faces him. "Well did everything go well on the plan we came up with?" He asks me. I just grin and nods my head. He laughs and grins back then he throws his arms around me and picks me up. I try not to squeal out loud as I hold onto him tightly.

He puts me down finally and I just wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss him. He kisses me back and we stay that way for a while just making out. When finally I pull away so I can catch my breath. He rests his forehead against mines and breathes along with me. That's all we could hear for the moment is each other's breathing. Finally when we catch our breathes.

I let go of him and goes and sits on my bed and he follows me and sits next to me. I lean against him. "Do you think everything will go well on the plan?" I ask him. He doesn't say anything for a moment. "We will find out soon enough," he says to me. I don't say anything for a bit just relaxing against Jake and listening to his heartbeat for a while.

"Well I have to get going I just wanted to check up on you. I wanted to see how you were doing and if the planned worked. I love you and goodnight Aqua," he says to me. I blush before I answer him back. "I love you too goodnight and get home safe," I say to him. Before he jumps out my window. I runs to my window and looks down. I see that he landed safely on the ground.

I just rolls my eyes and closes my window and goes and sits on my bed. I feel my bed tilt down as someone jumps on it. I look behind me and sees that it's just midnight hopping onto my bed. I smile and lays down putting my head on his side. He licks my face and I laugh. I get ready for bed and crawls under my covers and I feel midnight lay next to me. I smile and buries my face against his fur and I drift off to sleep.

I start to dream about my dad again. Instead of being at the ocean we are at our old house. I couldn't help but feel a little bit of tears stream down my face. But I wipe them away and jumps when I hear my dad call out my name. I turn around and I see him. I smile big and runs to him. I throw myself into his arms. "Daddy! I never thought I would be dreaming about you again. I miss you so much daddy," I say. He kisses the top of my head and looks down at me.

"I know sweetie but I wanted to talk to you about something that's important. That you need to know," he says to me. I look up at him and I tilts my head to the side and looks at my dad. "What do you have to tell me daddy?" I ask him. At first he doesn't say anything for a bit. He just looks at me for a while. I wait for him to talk. Finally he starts to speak up.

"It's about Dr. James you really need to be careful around him. He is more powerful than you and your sister both," he says to me. My eyes widen in shock. "H-how do you know that?" I ask him. He looks confused for a moment but then he looks mad. As if he is mad at himself about something. "It's your dream sweetie I know what you know," he says.

My face goes blank for a moment and then my eyes widen in understanding. "That's true besides I know you can't be  alive I watched you die....." I say. He looks sad and he goes to me and hugs me tightly. "It's ok my little dark angel I know it must have been hard for you. But at least your in good hands," he says to me.

I don't say anything I just bury my face in his chest and clings to him for a bit. We stand like that for a while before he lets me go and steps away. "You just need to be careful about all of this. He may be really powerful than you and your sister both. But I know you girls can beat him," he says to me. I just smile and nods my head. That's dad for you always trying to make you feel better. I think to myself.

He disappears and I wake up and sees its the morning. I groan and rolls over and grabs my cell phone. Because I heard it ring in the dream so I look to see that I got a text. It was from Jake. It said this. "Hey wake up sleepy head I still owe you a date like I promised you. So I'm going to be spoiling you all day today. So go and get ready to go," it says.

I just laugh and gets up out of bed and goes to my closet and looks for something to wear for the date. I finally find what I'm looking for. It's a black dress that goes mid-thigh. It had skulls all over it. I put on skull pantie hose. Along with my black skull high heels. I fix my hair and tease it out some. I put on black lipstick and a little bit of eyeshadow.

I finally get done and I text him back. "I'm all ready to go when you are hot stuff," I send. A minute later I get a text back from him. "The only person hot here is you. Will be there soon," he sent back. I laugh at his corny joke and gets excited I go over to mom. "Hey mom I'm going on a date with Jake today I'll be home late is that ok?" I ask her.

She smiles at me. "That's fine sweetie have a good time and don't stay out too late ok?" She says to me. I smile big and just nods my head. I go over to her and hugs her tightly. She is shocked for a moment on me doing that. "I just wanted to say thanks for everything. I know I may not be the best daughter at times. But it means a lot to me that you have stuck by me mom," I say to her.

I feel her hug me back and when I pull back I see her smiling at me. "Your welcome Aqua I wasn't expecting you to say that. But it does make me happy. If your father were here today he would be so proud of you sweetie," she says to me. I am speechless for once and I try not to cry because I didn't want to ruin my makeup.

"Thanks mom that means a lot," I say to her. She nods her head at me and then I hear the doorbell ring. I run over to it and answers it before Angelica can. I grin as I see Jake in front of me. I also can't help but blush on seeing how sexy he looks. He had on black skinny jeans with a tight black muscle shirt. He looks me up and down and you can see both love and lust in his eyes.

I feel my face get hot as I'm blushing like crazy. "Hey there sexy you all ready to go now?" He asks me. I nods my head and he offers his arm to me. I slip my arm into his and we leave the house. He opens my door for me and I get in and sits and he goes to the other side and he starts up the car. He pulls out and he starts to drive.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked him. He just smiles before he speaks. "That's a secret love, you will see when we get there. Like I said I'm going to be spoiling you all day today," he said to me.