The Nickname You Call Him

Harry: Curly, Dimples, and Honey Bun. You call him because of his hair obviously. He hates when you call him Honey Bun in public. He thinks it's embarrassing but you could care less if he's embarrassed he's your honey bun. Dimples because of his dimples.

Liam: King, Babe, Daddy ;). Liam is your king and you are his queen. You call him this whenever he feel like he isn't a good boyfriend because he's always on the tour. Babe often comes out when you're calling out for him, to get him to help you with something, and when he wants to be treated like a baby. Daddy comes up when you're in the bedroom . You also use this to get what you want and to tease him.

Niall: Sweetie. He's your sweetie. You can't resist him. You always have the urge to just hug him and cuddle. He's always asking why you do this and you simply say, it's because you're my sweetie.

Zayn: Boo, Buppa. He's your little boo thang. He's your day one and always will be. Buppa just came up one day and it stuck with him. He doesn't mind when you call him that in public.

Louis: Pumpkin, Munchkin, Carrot. You have no idea why you call him these nicknames. You wanted to be different and those were the first two that came to your mind. Carrot because you like to tease him about it. It's a joke between you, the boys, and of course the fans.