He Buys You A Pet (Louis)

To help prepare for a future child, you and Lou decided to go and buy a pet. You guys were currently fussing over which animal to get. "Look y/n a snake is way better. I mean they do nothing " he tries to reason. You roll your eyes. " You must be crazy if you think I'm going to be living under the same roof with that thing. What if it decides he wants to kill us huh?" He scoffs and stumbles over his words.

You decide to give him the silent treatment until he agreed to buy the dog. "Really? The silent treatment? Come on! That's being childish and you know it," Louis says. You ignore him and walk away looking at the other dogs. After about 20 minutes he comes and finds you saying that you can get the dog. "Yay! I knew you would come around." You chose the baby beagle you had seen in the front and took him out the cage. " Hey little guy guess what? Mommy and daddy want to take you home with us," you say to it walking up to the counter.

"Hello ma'am. You look nice today. Going with the beagle? Good choice," the young man says to you. Louis huffs a little and grabs your waist pulling you closer to him. You smile and pay for the dog and leave the store. " Thank you Lou. I love you and I know this will be good practice for us." He pecks you on the lips and you guys head home and name him CJ.