He Compares You To His Ex (Zayn)

Your POV

"Oh God!! Yes that feels good!" Zayn was currently giving you a very much needed massage. Who knew the boys hands were like magic. "Baby so I was wondering if you wanted to do something after I give this massage," he says getting closer to your butt. "I don't know. It depends on how good you make this massage." He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I must be doing something right because you're moaning my name."

You roll over onto your back and look up at him. "Really?" He shrugs his shoulders and you laugh. "Well I just want a massage so get on with it," you tell him. "Of course Ma'am," he says in a fake country accent. He finishes your massage and begins kissing you.

One thing leads to another and now you're naked under the covers panting. "I thought I told you I just wanted a massage." He chuckles and kisses your temple. "I guess I got carried away." You get out the bed and walk over to the bathroom to take a shower.

You get in the shower and wash up. When you're done you get out and head back to the room. As you approach the door you hear Zayn talking to Harry on the phone. "Yeah man I mean it was good but not great. I think that's the first time I've actually faked it." You frown and lean a little closer into the door. "Aww come on man. Really? Okay so if I had to choose between Perrie and Y/N...I would choose Perrie," he laughs. You take in a few breaths and walk into the room.

"Oh alright man I gotta go," he says and hangs up. "How was your shower?" "Good." He looks at you weird. "What do you want to eat for dinner," he asks. "Don't know," you reply.

"Okay...Did I do something wrong?" "Oh I don't know. How about basically admitting that you don't like having sex with me!" He looks shocked and scared at the same time. " Oh yeah I heard everything you said. I guess we don't need to do that anymore. I'll just call up Perrie whenever you're feeling excited," you say. He stands up and walks to you. "Baby I didn't mean that. You believe me, right?" You shake your head no and get ready to go to bed.

Idk if I should do a part 2 on all of these...I probably won't but anyways enjoy and vote/comment