You Find Out His Kink (Louis)

Louis was out and about with Liam looking for some new shoes. You had just recently moved in with him so you were still getting to know the house. He didn't have a tv so you decided to use his laptop to watch a movie. You open his laptop and see sexy fan art of storm from X-Men and sexy fan art of Super-Girl. What is this? You were clicking through the pics and see one that looks exactly like you. She has the same tattoo that you have over your left breast.

She's wearing a sexy red, gold, and blue corset and has a double "w" I her chest. Is this supposed to be wondering woman. You blush at the thought of Louis thinking about you wearing these costumes. He has other pictures of a woman who resembles you in a Harley Quinn costume, Batwoman costume, and many more. You hadn't realised that Louis walked in. " So I see you like to invade my privacy," a familiar voice says. You jump and apologize. "I'm sorry. I wanted to watch a movie since you have no tv but I saw this and and," you stutter. He laughs and takes you to the closet. He grabs an outfit that you remember seeing in the computer. "Wear this for me baby. I wanted to wait but I guess I can enjoy it right now." He nod and change. The whole night was spent on you trying the different costumes while he praises you.

😂😂😂😂 this is so weird I hope you guys like it. Anyone who wanted a personal imagine message me so I can get more details 😂😊❤