He Compares You To His Ex (Zayn Part Two)

Yea so second part for him is up. I have been so busy. I hope you guys like it and comment ideas for me because I'm like stuck on what to do...

Your POV

You can't sleep. How could he say that? I'm freaking amazing! Right? You sigh and get out the bed. Zayn didn't sleep in the same room as you because you wouldn't let him so he slept in the guest room. You go into the kitchen and pour yourself some water. What does she do in bed that I don't do? You think about the Times you guys have done it and you find nothing wrong.

You hadn't noticed but Zayn had walked in and was staring at you. " Oh shoot!", you screech clutching your chest. "Im sorry I didn't mean to scare you," Zayn apologizes. "Whatever it's okay." It got quiet and you guys just stared at each other. Finally Zayn speaks. "You couldn't sleep?" You nod your head yea. "Me either. So can we talk about it?" "No I really don't want to argue right now," you say getting up and putting your cup in the sink.

You walk to your room and he follows behind you. "Y/n I don't care if you don't want to listen but here goes nothing. I am sorry I said those things. I'm going to be honest. Yes Perrie is better in the bed but-." You cut him off by throwing a brush at him. "F you Zayn." You continue to throw things at him and he blocks them until you run out of things to throw. You sit down on the floor and cry. Zayn comes up to you and hugs you.

Your tears subside and you stay still. Why am I crying? He was honest with me. "Look Zayn, I appreciate your honesty but that seriously hurt me. Like what am I doing wrong. Does it not you know, feel...good?" He laughs and you look at him like he grew another head. "Its okay. It's just that we do the same thing over and over again. I want to try something new. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love your body and everything about you. I just want the sex to be more exciting," he finishes.

You think about what he said and get over it. You understand where he's coming from because it is a bit boring doing the same thing. "Okay I forgive you, but just don't ever compare me to her. How would you like it if I compared you to Dre?" He gives you a dirty look and you laugh. "Exactly." "Yea I see where you're coming from. Just know that I love you and I always will okay?" "Okay. Now lets go to sleep." You guys both get into bed and sleep next to each other.

Okay this sucks but I'm in a hurry. Sorry if it wasn't that good. Next one will be Harry then Louis. I'll try and update Friday or Saturday. Please comment ideas and I'm taking personal imagines as well.