Don't- Bryson Tiller (Zayn and Liam)

Zayn- Be damned if I let him catch up. It's easy to see that you're fed up I am on a whole 'nother level. Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him

I can't keep this going. He must think I'm stupid. Coming home every night smelling like her. I must be stupid since I'm still with him. " Hey baby," Zayn comes in. I slide into the covers more and he joins me two minutes later. He falls asleep instantly and I stare at him. Can't he see that he's hurting me. I dint know where we went wrong. My phone buzzes and I check to see if Zayn heard. I hurry out of the bedroom and sit in the kitchen. It's him. I don't want to but I can't keep taking this anymore. "Come over?" I reply with a yes and leave the house. I'm sorry Zayn.

Liam- Fuck him girl I guess he didn't know any better. Girl that man didn't show any effort. Do all I can just to show you you're special certain it's your love that holds me together.

"Mommy, when's daddy coming home," my son asked me. Honestly I don't know. " Oh he's at work," I lie to him. I actually don't know where he is most of the time. My phone rings and its Scott. " Hey boo," I say. "Hi. Are you and Anthony doing anything today? I want to take you guys to the park," he offers. " Hey Tony? Want to go to the park," I ask him. He says yes happily and puts on his shoes. We meet Scott at the park and Tony runs to the swings. "Be careful honey. We'll be sitting over here okay," I tell him and pull Scott to the benches. I noticed him staring and I laugh. "What?" "Why are you with him." I roll my eyes and sigh. "You know why. I love him and he loves me," I say trying to convince myself. He grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes. "Leave him. You and Ant can stay with me. I love him like he's my own child." I look away from him and see Anthony get off the swings and run to someone. I instantly get up but relax when I see that it's Liam. He walks over to us and Scott stands up. " Mommy look it's daddy." I smile and look to Scott. Liam looks at him and smirks. " Hey Scott, I got it from here." Scott gives me a look and leaves. Is it so bad that I want to be with someone else?

Idea was from @missmarch_2000ion a user