Your First Fight (Harry, Zayn)

Harry: You can't freaking believe it. This boy is so freaking stupid. You glare at Harry as he takes another turn looking for the wedding location. You knew you should've asked your cousin for directions, but nooo Harry said he could get there. "I told you we should've asked for directions. Now we're lost. I swear if I don't make it to the wedding," you say glaring at him. "God babe we're not lost. We just took a detour because I wanted to spend more time with you," he chuckles nervously. You turn to look out the window thinking about how you're going to kill him. "Babe look don't be mad this is actually kind of fun you know," he says grabbing your hand. Fun?! Oh god no. " Harry this isn't fun. I could miss her wedding because of your idiot self thinking you know where to go when you really don't," you yell. "Sometimes I wonder if you have a brain inside that head of yours."

It became silent and you looked at Harry and he looked sad. You rolled your eyes and looked away. Your cousin called and you answered. "Hey girl where are you! I'm freaking out. Please tell me you didn't get lost," she says. "We did. Can you give us directions please. I'm so sorry," you tell her getting out paper to write it down. She gives you the directions and you thank her. You hand Harry the directions and he turns around. "Babe are you still mad?" No answer. " I said I was sorry. I just wanted to show you that I didn't need help and that I could do it myself. I didn't want you to think that I wasn't man enough to find it myself," he confesses. You scoff and look at him. "Harry that is ridiculous. It doesn't make you less of a man if you need to ask for directions. I'm sorry for calling you an idiot, I just didn't want to miss this wedding baby. Forgive me," you say grabbing his hand. He pulls up to the location and holds your hand. "Of course I will."

Zayn: You came over Zayn's place to see how he was doing since he had a fight with Louis. You walked in the house and see him laying on the couch with Louis sitting directly across from him. " Oh so I guess you guys made up?" "Shoot babe I didn't even hear you come in. Yeah we good," he smiles. You sit on his back and see something on the table that resembles a cigarette. You lean over to get it and low and behold it is. "What the fudge is this Zayn?" "Well that's my cue to leave, bye guys," Louis says escaping. You stand up and holds the cigarette out. "I thought you told me that you quit smoking. Did you even try," you say getting angry.

" Oh my god chill out. It's not a big deal." Your eyes widen and you take a deep breath. "Not a big deal?! You can get lung cancer Zayn. I'm pretty sure that's a pretty big deal." He gets up and walks away. " You are not my mother so please stop acting like it," he snaps. " Oh so I shouldn't care about my boyfriends health. I should just let my boyfriend smoke his life away? No, I don't think so!" He turns around and glares. "Look leave me alone. I can do whatever the heck I want." "Well I guess I'm done. Smoke your life away," you say and walk out the door, tears falling down your face.

Ehh I don't think this was that good...sorry for being inconsistent with my updates. I is a horrible person 😭😭 I hope you guys like this and stay tuned for Niall's and Louis'!!!