He Asks You To Be His Gf

Harry: Harry wanted to go to the park at 2 am in the morning because it was "important". What the hell could be so important at a time like this? You see him sitting on the swings so you go over to him and sit on the other one. " So what's up dimples. Why am I here," you ask tiredly. He smiles and grabs your hand. "Hey Caramel, thank you for coming on such a sort notice," he starts. He pauses and smiles. "You know I really like you a lot. I know it's too soon but I want you to be my girlfriend officially," he finishes. You smile and get off the swing to stand in front of him. He pulls you into him and stares into your eyes. " So what do you say?" You kiss him and wrap your arms around his neck. "I say yes to being your girlfriend."

Niall: It was your six month anniversary and Niall wanted to take you to a soccer game. You hated sports but you didn't want to say no. " Oh my god babe did you see that," Niall cheered. You fake smiled and said yeah. He looks at you and sits back down. "Princess what's wrong with you? Are you feeling okay?" You sigh not wanting Niall's moment to be ruined. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just a little bit tired that's all," you lie. He nods his head okay. You were on your phone when all of a sudden you hear people shouting 'say yes.' You look up and see you and Niall on the jumbotron (i think that's what it's called). There's a caption underneath it and it says will you be my girlfriend. You turn to Niall and see him awaiting your answer. You nod happily and hug him. The crowd cheers and claps.

Zayn: "Have you seen the new Marriage Boot Camp episode yet," Zayn asked. "No let's watch it right now," you yell excitedly. He laughs and pulls you onto his lap. Watching the episode got you thinking about what you and Zayn were. He hadn't exactly said you guys were boyfriend and girlfriend but he didn't say you weren't either. You looked at Zayn and he had fell asleep. You stare at his jaw and start to trace it. He moves a little but doesn't fully open his eyes. You laugh and start to trace his tattoos. "Babe if you don't stop I will kick you off my lap," he threatens. You look up at him and he turns so that he's laying on his back and you sitting on top of him. "What's uo with you? You're so quiet, what's on your mind." "What are we," you suddenly say. His eyes widen in surprise and he shrugs. "Wanna be my girlfriend," he asks. You laugh and nod your head yes. "What a romantic way of asking me out." "Well I am a hopless romantic."

Liam: You went to an awards show with Liam because he was being honored for some award. You wore a black tight fitting dress that hugged your body well. When you were standing at the red carpet Liam put his hands on your butt. " Babe what are you trying to do to me," he whispered. You smiled and looked at him innocently. You sat down and watched everybody get their award and then it was Liam's turn. He got up there and shook hands with the guy up there. "First off I want to thank those who believed in me and made sure I got this award. I also want to thank my girlfriend y/n. She is amazing and I'm glad she's my girlfriend," he finishes. His girlfriend? This sneaky bastard. He came back to his seat and glared. "Who said I wanted to be your girlfriend? You didn't even ask me," you pouted. He smiles and kissed you. "I did. Well it doesn't matter because you are my favorite girl and you deserve to be my girlfriend." You roll your eyes but smile at him.

Louis: "Be my girlfriend," Louis said. You laughed and laughed. "Uhm no. We've only been together for 3 weeks. I could be a serial killer," you said. "Well you're a very gorgeous serial killer. Come on what do you say," he pegs you. "I guess. You're my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend."

Sorry Louis' is short I didn't have the energy to write a long one for him vote and comment